Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Strange Light !!

Ok the first spider to recover was the Black widow, the second was the rosehaire / Goliath is only moving 3 legs and still not moving all legs and its bin almost 4/5 hours i placed all spiders next to the heat,
Scorpion is not waking up the scorpion was very friendly i used too play with it all the time it even walked my direction ! i try saving it using some electric nothing !

Attachments

• IMG_6897.JPG
    IMG_6897.JPG
    379.8 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_6899.JPG
    IMG_6899.JPG
    441.7 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_6900.JPG
    IMG_6900.JPG
    336.7 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_6901.JPG
    IMG_6901.JPG
    400.5 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_6903.JPG
    IMG_6903.JPG
    381.6 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_6902.JPG
    IMG_6902.JPG
    367.7 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_6904.JPG
    IMG_6904.JPG
    384.8 KB · Views: 83

Edit: I posted while you were posting, missed it. Poor scorpion, sad, especially if it was friendly. Thanks for posting the photo's, makes your story carry some weight, the scorpion looks more convincing than the spider, of course, but both do look dead to me, if you can get that out of a still picture.

I'm hearing there is a soft disclosure happening, slowly letting information out as "leaked", I can imagine this could also be part of it, either that or someone came a hell of a long way to come visit without actually stopping in to talk. Thinking about that, I wouldn't get out either, there are dangerous animals known as humans on this planet.

Last edited:
I can think of a few reasons.

1. A new guy at the lab. Didn't use the cloaking device when he decided to take the secret UFO out for a spin. :crackup:
2. The cloaking device failed during a test flight.
3. Someone wanted to expose it for the public to see.
4. A test to see how much feedback from the masses from seeing such a thing.

There can be hundreds of reasons why. You have to think that since they're doing tests that means they aren't sure it actually functions 100%.

Those aren't even remotely reasonable explanations, why would those 4 things all happen daily all around the world? Plus many or most of these craft are different, someone must be building a lot of very expensive prototypes, if they are test flights then they should be in test areas or military areas.

Alan

Those aren't even remotely reasonable explanations, why would those 4 things all happen daily all around the world? Plus many or most of these craft are different, someone must be building a lot of very expensive prototypes, if they are test flights then they should be in test areas or military areas.

Alan

You seem upset...
I didn't mean to insult you in any way.

i have a telescope and all lenses are glass i may take it a part and sell the lenses :D

Might be quicker to just sell the telescope as a complete unit than wait on a buyer for the individual lenses. Yea, it's plastic, but who cares if the beam is expanded so far to cover close to 17 inches of diameter, there won't be any problem, no heat to cause a problem. I have a 12 inch glass lens, but the thing is HEAVY.... this ought to be easier to use and at about 430mm diameter, if you expand a 3mm diameter beam at 1.5 mRad to cover the whole thing, that's a huge amount of expansion, the divergence should be down around .01 mRad, if I have worked out my math correctly. Not sure I can reach that low of a divergence, but in any case, it should be far less than one tenth of an mRad.

At about 10 miles distance, a laser with divergence of .01 mRad ought to only spread an additional six inches, now that's sweet, at 100 miles less than a total of 7 feet wide. Put a single mode diode under it and now you are talking uber uber low divergence to have ten times less spreading or more to produce a beam about 2 feet wide 100 miles away. Someone with practical experience might come along and shoot these figures all to hell because I don't know the limitations beyond theory, or real world results, but in any case, the divergence would be extremely low shooting an expanded output from a single mode diode through it. Doing this with a low power single mode green diode at 50-100mw output ought to dilute the beam so much you will have a difficult time seeing the beam a few feet away, but point it at a 2500 ft high cloud base and you will see a fairly bright spot on a dark night without anyone else having a clue of what is producing it, since the beam itself will be invisible to everyone at a distance from you producing a very strange light :)

Last edited:
Could have been a government drone with some young operator back in the control box screwing around shining the spotlight and giving you a little taste of the HERF gun. Your neighbors fried pc is the real clue. Just be glad it wasn't a predator C drone with the 150KW HELLADS laser, your house would have been burned to ashes.

I've been thinking... Let's say those sightings are really aliens, then what does that say about the aliens? If they wanted to show themselves that's kind of a strange way to do it. They wouldn't just flash a bit here and there and then disappear again and it isn't a malfunction. Aliens would be far more technically advanced than us so a mess up is even less likely.
Don't get me wrong. I would love to see actual gravity defying spacecraft with my own eyes but I just don't think they're out there. I don't think less of you for it though in fact I like talking and thinking about it.

I like that otherworldly feeling I get when it's on my mind.

Last edited:
I've been thinking... Let's say those sightings are really aliens, then what does that say about the aliens? If they wanted to show themselves that's kind of a strange way to do it. They wouldn't just flash a bit here and there and then disappear again and it isn't a malfunction. Aliens would be far more technically advanced than us so a mess up is even less likely.
Don't get me wrong. I would love to see actual gravity defying spacecraft with my own eyes but I just don't think they're out there. I don't think less of you for it though in fact I like talking and thinking about it.

I like that otherworldly feeling I get when it's on my mind.

I think there is no way of knowing how advanced they are or if they intended to show themselves. I would bet that some of these things are autonomous unmanned probes. This one we are talking about may have been manned and they suddenly realized "Whoa there's some really strange aliens here and they're somewhat advanced, let's get the hell out of here before they shoot at us!" There have been many reports of electronics failing, cars turning off, watches that quit working etc. durring a sighting, if their drive system is a fusion drive or used an antimatter reactor then it may create a gamma ray burst when engaged causing the EMP.

There could be civilizations out there that are billions of years ahead of us, but there could also be some that aren't very far ahead of us, those would probably be more interested in us. There's no way of knowing who or what could be in our neighborhood of the Galaxy that are in range to get here. At the rate our technology is advancing it could also be that it won't be too many years before we can pay them a visit and that may make them want to keep an eye on us.

All just guesses, I just hope they aren't out looking for resources or for good planets to colonize, but of course those would be reasons for exploring. There has to be some explanation.

Alan

GSS

Ok so last night i was shining my green laser in the sky at around 3am yes 3am me and my friend so after shining the 1W green laser in the clear sky i saw something moving it was not a star not a plane so it was moving slow and it stopped for like 3 minutes so i shinned my laser in the sky again not at the object and after 14 seconds i could not see it anymore, so we stood tare and something shinned back with a super strong white light it was super bright my house lost power and some other houses around me, me and my friend run in the house any idea what it was !! what was it !!! it was so far away it looked like a star strange :eek:
Alien thats like the 3rd time of heard of your sightings are you sure these just arent some alien cousins needing a place to crash:whistle:. Ive seen your eyes! lol this is all in fun. Yes I believe you saw something.

I don't know what to believe about this story, so I won't, but at the same time I won't disbelieve it either. I'm being entertained regardless, it's a fun thread :)

I've been thinking...They wouldn't just flash a bit here and there and then disappear again and it isn't a malfunction. Aliens would be far more technically advanced than us so a mess up is even less likely.

I don't see their level of technology as a flat across the board reason to dismiss that glitches to their cloaking can't happen, what if they are here all of the time and we just don't know it, except for the rare glitches.

There was a big green UFO above my apartment last night shining a light down from inside a low lying cloud base, people were driving up from a nearby road to see what it was, incredibly, the beam went straight down into my back door!, 4 watts of 532nm!

Last edited:
Alien Laser I have to ask.....and don't be ashamed I hear it has happened to many people....were you......probed?

Do you have periods of your memory that are blanked out or missing?

Do you feel an uncomfortable soreness when you sit down?

Last edited: