Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Stonetek Holiday Specials !!!

Greetings everyone - long time no see/talk to/ etc... !!!
Announcing a special deal/sale/"contest" 8^)

Promotional $100.00 gift certificate !! **(actual worth - PRICELESS ! Heh...actually, worth $110.00 !!!)**

ONE FREE $100.00 Gift Certificate will be awarded on December 24th to one lucky customer !

I will post a link to a video file of the "drawing" - each person that spends a minimum of $100.00 on an order will be entered automatically into the drawing (***see below for more details***). With your order update sent from the store (I.E. "order shipped 12-22-2008") I will include a ticket number that is assigned to your entry. I will do the drawing NEAR midnight on the 24th of December (Central Standard Time, U.S.), recording the drawing - all the tickets will be seperated, and placed into a container, shaken ROUGHLY (heh) and then ONE lucky winner's ticket will be drawn.

*** For the first $100.00 of each order you will receive an entry - an additional entry will be given for each incremental $50.00 you spend (one entry for a purchase price of $100.00, TWO entries for a purchase price of $150.00, THREE entries for a purchase price of $200.00, etc...)

By the way - $100.00 gift certificates are priced at $90.00 !!

Please, no PM's - email questions to me, so I can keep track of everything !

Okay - have ONE person that spent $300.00 - he gets FIVE tries at this FABULOUS (Heh!) gift certificate !
15 days to go :)

Droyd

the dancing monster is diablo
from the Blizzard, the maker of StarCraft and World of Warcraft

GREAT to have you back, Greg ;) You've been missed by many, I'm sure ;) rob :cool:

Last day to shop for your chance to win the $100.00 gift certificate ! Also - if you are a customer of Stonetek.org - you should have received an email with a special code in it for 15% off - drop me an email if you are a registered customer, and did not receive the coupon announcement !