Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

still processing? "O-Like"

I ordered the 10mW adjustable blu ray from o-like on the 23rd and it is the 28th now and i have not heard anything about it. It still says "Processing" on my account page. Is this normal?

Grix

I sent her a message two days ago. no reply.

Hmm, never happened to me before.. I would just continue sending mails until you get an answer. But keep in mind China is in an entirely different timezone, so don't expect a reply during daytime.

HIMNL9

Or maybe they have problems with the office pc, or they have some vacations (at the moment, their skype account shows "offline" status) .....

MikeBP

They have been having issues with the servers but have been sending out their orders just fine, they dont update on the site but it has probably been brought to be sent out ages ago. Dont be so impatient, you should know how it goes, order something online the tracking information/updates are never perfect.

MikeBP

What ? ..... you mean they also stop to work in the weekends ? .....

I always trusted Chinese peoples never stop to work ..... *shocked*

LOL, just kidding :p :D

23rd=Tue
28th=Sun
26th=Email Sent

The weekend isnt reason for them not emailing him back yet, I still think its the server issue but if this is the case then you should get a response by tomorrow so dont worry, frankie says relax.

no worries dood. i bought a 300mw laser from them and been in touch with em since the 24TH. they are moving offices as they claim and it is causing delays on responses but not shipping. you'll get your laser.

If you have cheap international calling like Skype just give em a buzz. Phone:+86 755 82500035

Thanks for the responses. I talked with susie. And im glad i did. Apparently, My order got mixed up with someone else. Somehow me and some other guy got the same exact order number causing problems. I got it straightened out last night with Susie. The laser is shipping out today.

Thanks for the responses. I talked with susie. And im glad i did. Apparently, My order got mixed up with someone else. Somehow me and some other guy got the same exact order number causing problems. I got it straightened out last night with Susie. The laser is shipping out today.

Excellent, Good for you man :wave: