Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Gotta love the opto 150.

Review coming soon, also I got some $8 goggles, the ones from laserland (actually I got them off ebay but they're the same goggles)

KiLLrB

Gotta love the opto 150.

Review coming soon, also I got some $8 goggles, the ones from laserland (actually I got them off ebay but they're the same goggles)

Just got mine today. It is going to BLOW you away :D

Have you tried lighting a match and that sort of stuff? Aparently it wont do all that as a well as a 125 viper, but I'm not really bothered that much, I've not got it to burn stuff

Also, protip to anyone else who buys anything with Opto, you can track your shipping with USPS, he gives you the shipping number in the confirmation thingy, and you can track it on the USPS website which is what I'm doing

KiLLrB

Have you tried lighting a match and that sort of stuff? Aparently it wont do all that as a well as a 125 viper, but I'm not really bothered that much, I've not got it to burn stuff

Also, protip to anyone else who buys anything with Opto, you can track your shipping with USPS, he gives you the shipping number in the confirmation thingy, and you can track it on the USPS website which is what I'm doing

Its a burning machine man :D here is a visual representation of it here:
:lasergun:

Bright as hell:). I wish I would have ordered some safety goggles at the same time because it is impossible to look at what your burning without it blinding and leaving tracers in your vision.

and dont trust the USPS tracking its waaay behind. I JUST got an update that mine was delivered and i got it 8 hrs ago lol

Check out my review of it http://laserpointerforums.com/f52/opto-150-green-laser-47791.html

Last edited:
Guaranteed Delivery Date: February 5, 2010
Class: Express Mail International®

Your item left the United States from ISC SAN FRANCISCO (USPS) at 10:52 AM on February 2, 2010. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Detailed Results:

International Dispatch, February 02, 2010, 10:52 am, ISC SAN FRANCISCO (USPS)
Arrival
Processed through Sort Facility, February 01, 2010, 6:31 pm, DENVER, CO 80266
Acceptance, February 01, 2010, 4:05 pm, LONGMONT, CO 80501
Electronic Shipping Info Received, February 01, 2010

Shame my goggles won't arrive from hong kong for another 6876876876 eons

Emc2

Guaranteed Delivery Date: February 5, 2010
Class: Express Mail International®

Your item left the United States from ISC SAN FRANCISCO (USPS) at 10:52 AM on February 2, 2010. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Detailed Results:

International Dispatch, February 02, 2010, 10:52 am, ISC SAN FRANCISCO (USPS)
Arrival
Processed through Sort Facility, February 01, 2010, 6:31 pm, DENVER, CO 80266
Acceptance, February 01, 2010, 4:05 pm, LONGMONT, CO 80501
Electronic Shipping Info Received, February 01, 2010

Shame my goggles won't arrive from hong kong for another 6876876876 eons

So what did you order? Your first post states the Optotronich +150mW but Jack is in Colorado. What is coming from California?

-Todd

Do not burn things upclose without glasses or those tracers will eventually be permanent. and i wouldnt put much faith in those ebay glasses, though they gotta be better than nothing at all.

Get goggles quick killer, those kids need daddy to see them grow up!

And we all would hate to lose a valuable new member to blindness.

ARARUGHAEGHUGHUGH I asked a lot about which goggles I should buy, and out of the few responses, the $8 focalprice ones seemed to be the one most people suggested. These goggles are they, it's just I can't register on the focalprice website, so I got them off ebay instead. But they are the same goggles.

roosl

So what did you order? Your first post states the Optotronich +150mW but Jack is in Colorado. What is coming from California?

-Todd
From the bottom up.. It left Mead CO (Longmont to Denver to S.F.), and lastly left USPS in San Francisco on its way to (where ever this guy is).