Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Spiromations

Thanks man! I'm not here to promote but it really is boring making a blog and having absolutely nobody look at it. So why did I make it? Well, let's just say that it's on one of my college applications.. ;) (The truth comes out!)

i love spiros :D i made one myself with a 405 laser too :D but i cant photograph it for sh!t so +1 for the good pics/animation things

You're blog is rather impressive, actually. After looking at that article and then some of your other entries, you're actually quite the good blog-writer. The language usage is fun! :D

You're blog is rather impressive, actually. After looking at that article and then some of your other entries, you're actually quite the good blog-writer. The language usage is fun! :D
Thank you so much! You guys are awesome. You don't know how dull it is to preach to a non-existent audience until you do it. The only views I get are from people in India looking for pictures of 3D glasses. I'm actually a senior in high school and I made this blog simply because on the MIT application, there's a spot on it for a website. So the fact that you said my blog is impressive only galvanizes my prospect of getting into such a selective school. Ahh, I can feel the enthusiasm spreading :D

Well, best of luck to you! But know that if you do get in, it's very competitive there! I have heard stories of roommates burning math test notes in order to get ahead.

any for sale?

oh and you should mount that miniature tv onto some glasses!

Grabbed one of those to use as an avatar on another forum. +1 for an innovative idea friend :beer:

3k posts :D

Can you please tell me how you made those gifs ? I know there are programs out there, but I never had the chance to find a good freeware..
Did you record at a specific resolution?

Last edited:
Very nice article ! :gj:

+1 :beer:

Jim

Thanks Jim!

From the person with 3 Jims in his username :D

Well, best of luck to you! But know that if you do get in, it's very competitive there! I have heard stories of roommates burning math test notes in order to get ahead.
I've heard more good stories than bad stories, but I'm sure it happens. I just love the collaborative mentality there, how people are always working together to achieve amazing things.

Nice spyro +2 for you my friend :D
Thanks Jeff! I've had this spirograph for years and it still works pretty well. It doesn't compare to those white fusion time machines though :evil:

any for sale?

oh and you should mount that miniature tv onto some glasses!
What's for sale?

And I was actually thinking about putting two TVs to make 3D TV glasses, but I figured that building it into a small wooden cabinet would look a lot nicer.

Grabbed one of those to use as an avatar on another forum. +1 for an innovative idea friend :beer:

3k posts :D

Can you please tell me how you made those gifs ? I know there are programs out there, but I never had the chance to find a good freeware..
Did you record at a specific resolution?
Thanks Silvershot! Feel free to use the images, just give me credit if anyone asks:shhh:. I went through so many free programs, at least 15, before finding the perfect solution to make the GIFs. I used Lightworks to convert the .AVI into .PNG images of a select resolution, and then used AnimateGIF to turn the .PNG images into a .GIF. Hey, it works :eek:

Hopefully I'll have time to make some more soon!