Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Spartan to Oz.

Rocco

Hi All,
Has anybody managed to successfully order a Dragonlaser Spartan to Australia?

I asked the folks at Dragonlaser if they ship these high power units to Oz and if they experienced any customs issues. They replied,

'With shipping lasers, we have been shipping higher power lasers like the 1 watt Spartan to Auss for years and never one had a problem with customs so you will be fine. We also guarantee delivery so you can’t go wrong'.

Please let me know if you think ordering one is a bad idea.

Fiddy

bad idea bro, unless they strip it down and send it in multiple parts, you will get a sweet letter from customs a couple weeks after your laser is meant to arrive.

Cant agree more. I ordered a 10mw keychain greenie.. it was torn to peices by customs..

Strange because I have got an arctic, Jetlasers pgl and a cni GLP all sent through fine.... but on the other hand I have had a 30mW MODULE confiscated.

I really hope I'm lucky again because i have a 593.5nm pointer coming soon...

Strange because I have got an arctic, Jetlasers pgl and a cni GLP all sent through fine.... but on the other hand I have had a 30mW MODULE confiscated.

I really hope I'm lucky again because i have a 593.5nm pointer coming soon...

Maybe we should have all our orders sent to your place first :whistle:

Good luck with the 593, I think I speak for all of us when I say...Beamshots!!!