Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Spartan 1W Review :D

I hope your camera was always like that (blurry) and you haven't messed it up? Be careful you can fry the camera sensor like X-Fly pointed out.
Be a little more careful when shinning it at houses. You should adviod shining it at any House Really. For the most part you were Fine, just in some spots your hitting windows of houses. And In one spot your aiming it at a road. If someone was looking out a window or even just in the right spot you could accidentally hit them and I don't think you want that. You can hurt people from very far away with that laser.

Have fun with your laser, and never underestimate how dumb people can be with them (even so called responsible people). So I wouldn't let anyone else get to "mess around with it". :beer:

Last edited:
I hope your camera was always like that (blurry) and you haven't messed it up? Be careful you can fry the camera sensor like X-Fly pointed out.
Be a little more careful when shinning it at houses. You should adviod shining it at any House Really. For the most part you were Fine, just in some spots your hitting windows of houses. And In one spot your aiming it at a road. If someone was looking out a window or even just in the right spot you could accidentally hit them and I don't think you want that. You can hurt people from very far away with that laser.

Have fun with your laser, and never underestimate how dumb people can be with them (even so called responsible people). So I wouldn't let anyone else get to "mess around with it". :beer:

The Camera was crap , is crap , and it will be crap xD

the spot with the road.... it is 600 meters away ... i think there cant be any eye damage (when moving the laser)

And I never stopped it , i´t was always in move :p

It takes Tiny Fractions of a second at that power to hurt people.

Dude you can flash blind people in a airplane and cause damage. It's not as safe as you think.

It takes Tiny Fractions of a second at that power to hurt people.

Dude you can flash blind people in a airplane and cause damage. It's not as safe as you think.

hmm .. frank told me that it would be safe after 200 meters :whistle:

Yeah so the FAA is puffing smoke when they put people in jail for it and the pilots on this forum are Wrong as well, when they tell us personal experiences....

I ordered mine on May 16th. it's been little over 3 weeks now and still no laser. USPS tracking says Origin Post is Preparing Shipment and its been stuck like that for more than a week. How long did it take for you guys to get it in US? Starting to get worried here.

X FLY

Contact the DragonLasers support and ask them whats going on :) For me it took about 2 weeks to ship but once it was shipped it arrived in just 4 days.

I spoke to them on live chat and was told not to worry b/c they send lasers to US everyday and never lost a package with USPS. I guess I'll just wait another week.

EDIT:: NVM my USPS tracking got updated to arrival at unit this morning. The laser is coming in today. Cant wait. Hopefully it comes in before work.

Last edited:
I got my laser! Wow! this thing really burns. The beam comes out straight and centered but wish it was better collimated. I'm using Tenergy 750mah 3.0v (green model) and its working perfectly. I was dissapointed with the finish of the body. Theres buncha scratches on the "bolt" looking part of the body. Other than that, it is a awesome laser. Also the brightness of the beam looks about the same as CNI 100mw Green laser i got from techlasers only b/c green color is more sensetive to our eyes? Not really sure. But very happy.

Last edited: