Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Something all sellers should read!

Hi all,

I have seen threads about non received items, vanished sellers and all kinds of stuff that makes the buyer UNHAPPY!

I will keep it simple and short as possible.
This goes to sellers on this forum that aren't doing what is right. I am not saying every seller is like that but some ARE!

As a seller you must KNOW that's it's not about you, it's all about the clients! Make the buyers happy and satisfied and your business will thrive.

Drop the arrogance and bull**it talk somewhere else. Many people think that just because they are selling something to forum members it's not as important as selling something in a store. They make excuses as they have better important things to worry about than the clients they had made obligations to here!

What's the deal with ... "Oh something else came up and I didn't have time..." (for like few months or more) to at least send the client's money back if the order could not be completed????!

And the clients learn this after numerous PM or emails were sent to the seller asking what is going on with their order... The seller doesn't even have the decency to inform the client that some unplanned difficulties have appeared.

You are dealing with people's money. They have sent you the money before they get the product you sell. They trust you. Why would you go and ruin that trust.
That will not only frustrate the client, but you might also lose that client forever and a lot more that hear about this.

The more you focus on keeping the client satisfied the more chance the client will come back again. Bringing with him ..even more clients.

I forgot a lot of things I wanted to say in here but anyway hope you get the idea. :beer:

Last edited:

Blord

Yes, I tend to agree. You are playing with customers money and they have every right to know what is going on if something is happening in between. Always inform the clients. Even negative information is still communication.

AnthoT

This is amazing :gj:
When dealing with people's money over the internet the sellers must be very responsible with it, for the buyer it can be scary for say the first time they are buying over the Internet. It's also important not go spend it elseware & always keep the client informed about any delays if there are so, not wait for the buyer to ask "where's my stuff" people are understanding if you communicate for the most part ;)

Also it's very rude to say " I had something else to do for the past 4 months so I couldn't ship it or refund you... " unless you are in a coma there is no way the seller couldn't simply packed the item and shipped it or even simpler go refund the person...

Thanks for posting this Toma,
+ 1 :san:

Last edited:
I totally agree. I always keep a solid line of communication with my buyers and give them status updates as progress is made. Most the time however my builds are paid for and shipped within 24hrs. What really pisses me off is when I hear about people buying a laser, paying for the laser and then not receiving anything because something came up AND the seller cannot immediately refund the buyer becuase he has spent it or used it for personal bills. Totally not cool. Some a$$hole did this a while back with a GB and spent everyone's money. Some people around here deserve to be imprisoned.

Hi all,

I have seen threads about non received items, vanished sellers and all kinds of stuff that makes the buyer UNHAPPY!

I will keep it simple and short as possible.
This goes to all sellers
in this forum (or anywhere else). I am not saying every seller is like that but some ARE!

I forgot a lot of things I wanted to say in here but anyway hope you get the idea. :beer:

I take offense in your above statement....
Including ALL sellers on this Forum and Elsewhere basically
states that you have a problem with all sellers on the Globe.

The majority of sellers only on this Forum are taking care of
their customers in a timely manner.

There are only a small number that take advantage of their
customer's non experience. Those are the ones that the vets
on this forum try to straighten out or get rid of...

I and quite a few Sellers on this Forum don't need to be told
by you how to run our businesses.

Perhaps you should attack and only point to the guilty parties
that you are so PI$$ED at...
I could name a few of my own...:yabbmad:

Jerry

You can contact us at any time on our Website: J.BAUER Electronics

Last edited:
Wow Jerry,

I didn't mean you or any of the good sellers here. I am sorry I offended you this was meant to be directed to the sellers here that don't treat the customers as they should.

I will correct my statement. No hard feelings :beer: I apologize. :bowdown:

Last edited:
I didn't have any trouble understanding which sellers you were talking about. You are dead on accurate. There seem to be some folks here and on other forums who seem to think they can take people's money and spend it on God-knows-what and then when the buyer asks where their stuff is, the seller has a long story.

No one here is FRONTING you money. You should have the product to sell, or worst-case you should use the buyer's money to buy the raw materials to produce the product and send it to them.

If you cannot do that you should not be accepting payment for anything.

It is really that simple...