Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

someone has stolen my video!!!

beamq said:
hi , thanks for reminding . I didn't know it's your video. He sent it to me , and said that he made it with our lasers . Thank you all .
shitty excuse if I ever saw one...

andy_con

beamq said:
hi , thanks for reminding . I didn't know it's your video. He sent it to me , and said that he made it with our lasers . Thank you all .
he? whos he???

anewstone

hi , we didn't know who the video belongs to, and didn't notice any copyright claim in it. If I found it on the youtube , I wouldn't upload it once again on the youtube , no one will do that . We didn't want to offend you , if this behavior hurt you , I'm very sorry.  

Razako

If you look at his site all of the lasers are basically dx clones only more expensive. He might even be dropshipping dx lasers to people.

anewstone

Razako said:
If you look at his site all of the lasers are basically dx clones only more expensive.  He might even be dropshipping dx lasers to people.
No, we make laser pointers ourselves . Who is dx ? Better quality and higher price. Some members don't need to criticize me again and again. We're serious seller. Pls don't tell tales about our products.

MarioMaster

I seriously doubt you make your lasers yourself, they appear to mostly be NewWish/NewWish clones at even higher prices compared to DX (dealextreme)

^I really think you should stfu now beamq, the more you say the more it seems to hurt you. If we can mediocre-quality lasers we will buy off DX.