Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Some stuff for sale [ft. DIY ROUND MOHGASM DRIVERS]

Grix

This is parts for round mohgasm drivers included blank round 17mm PCB. These pressfit into the pill of many hosts like the C6, can be used as battery contact boards or to make the mohgasm drivers themselves. The parts make drivers in various currents from 200mA to 1550mA, including 450mA (for 12x bluray and LPC-815), 750mA (for 300mW 635nm), and ~1400 and 1550mA for high powered blue builds. If you buy your own resistors you can go even higher or lower if you want. The specific parts are:
8x 12 Ohm
26x 3.6 Ohm
24x 1.8 Ohm
26x 1.6 Ohm
90x Capacitors
18x 1A Regulator
24x 3A Regulator

Selling in packs of 5 drivers worth of parts. So parts for 5 drivers, your choice of currents, for $15, that's the equivalent of $4 per driver when combined with the PCB's. I have parts for around 35 drivers in stock.

Third item is a side-button "transformable" host for green modules from rayfoss.com. It takes 12mm green modules and uses either a C123a or 18650 battery. Selling for $7.

A New-style "dilda" host, takes 5,6mm diodes and needs a driver with a spring. Like this: Focusing Laser Host - Red, Infrared or Blu-ray Lasers - Detailed item view - OdicForce Lasers Online Shop

Asking $8

Shipping is not included. Items are located in Norway.

And also remember to check out my site bitlasers.com if you want other stuff, like whole lasers. I take paypal too.

Last edited:

Grix

Re: Some stuff for sale

Heatsinks sold.

Price decrease on driver parts. About $4 per driver now, plus the PCB's!

Blord

Re: Some stuff for sale

Maybe breakdown in smaller quantities ? $180 is steep money for people who just want a few drivers. Good luck with the sales :)

AUS

Ok ill take 1 x pack of 5 PCB's and 1 x pack of 5 drivers.
$5 + $15 = $20 plus shipping to AU.

Let me know how much shipping is & either PM me your paypal details or send me a google invoice.

Thanks,
Andrew

Grix

Are you still selling the PCB's?

Only in combination with the components.. Or I'd run out of one before the other and get stuck with a bunch of components I can't use.