Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Some Chemicals...

amkdeath said:
[quote author=SenKat_Stonetek link=1211166554/72#77 date=1211471383] I was on the debate team in school

That explains a LOT of things....[/quote]

Sure does :) Like firing neurons...cognitive capabilities...lots of things :) <I don't want to use too many big words that may not be understood by some folks in this thread>

Dave - got the article - THAT was an eye-opener for sure...I hope some day I may utilize some of the info gained from reading it - possibly not in this thread, but in others - YES ! Thanks for sending it - I am so far in your debt it isn't even funny !

V

V1.15

amkdeath said:
except you cannot blame the muslims for 9/11. it was al-quieda, who are extreemists, and that is not islam.

THe Qu'raan clearly states:

1) Do not attack unless you are being attacked upon
2) Suicide is a sin, and anyone who commits suicide goes straight to the burning pits of HELL

AL-Quieda does not follow any of this, or anything else in the Qu'raan...

The Qu'raan states:

1) he who does not follow the Qu'raan is a dis-believer and not a muslim

hence, al-quieda does NOT equal Muslim

this is a common American mis-conception, and is a result of LOTS of propaganda and censorship.
Here in the "United States of Amnesia" the people have forgotten who "Al Queda" ("The Source") is and where they came from. Please allow me to issue a refresher:

Al Queda was created in the 1970's by the UNITED STATES government's "own" CIA who sought out, trained, and armed Sunni wahabists to #1 destabilize the region (which was rapidly accepting Western lifestyle), and #2 fight the Russians in Afghanistan. Somehow now we are supposed to believe that the US government is wanting these guys dead? Bullpucky. The "US Gov't" (I put that in quotes now since it is no longer "our Government"... it is no more "By the people, for the people... it's by the Corporation to take from the people.") does not want their creation to go away. It is too valuable of a tool to keep the military industrial complex in the US churning along at full steam... while millions of Americans remain asleep at the wheel...

Aw hell. I'll shut up. My only point is, no one in the US seems to remember history, nor do they care to apply history to modern events.

We will repeat it I guess.

Dang. I was hoping we could avoid that whole mess.

You know, there was once a time on LPF when there were moderators that prevented threads like these from descending into rhetorical bullshit. Then all of a sudden there were no moderators.

By the way, it's "al Qaeda" or "al Qaida," not "al Queda" or "la Quesadilla" or whatever.

Bionic-Badger said:
You know, there was once a time on LPF when there were moderators that prevented threads like these from descending into rhetorical bullshit. Then all of a sudden there were no moderators.
I agree with this 100% THIS is why this forum needs moderators, to prevent stuff like this happening. There have been too many threads on here recently that have spiraled into crap like this, and I'm getting sick of it. This forum is NOT like what it used to be, I have a feeling this place isn't even going to be worth browsing anymore if more of this keeps happening.

I PMed c0ld to lock this thread but that may take a while, so let's all do this forum a favor and let this thread die.