Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Solder Flux

Damn, I allready forgot you sold flux! I almost need a new one! But shipping wouldcost more then the thins itself :p maybe on my next order then :wave: Do you also sell arctic silver?

greetings,,

That would be very cool and will help a lot of people to make better solder joints :gj: +3 for you man for helping the members :beer:

That would be very cool and will help a lot of people to make better solder joints :gj: +3 for you man for helping the members :beer:

You got it my friend.:beer: I will do it tonight. It slipped my mind.

Ill Do a couple different Parts too Diode,Wire etc.:beer::)

This Flux Rocks Guys. Get some and make your life easier when soldering.

This flux is highly recommended. Makes soldering ALOT easier. This stuff also seems to last forever, I am still on my 1 syringe of flux.

Sorry no Arctic Silver here, if I had more people ask I might stock it.

You could buy two syringes of flux and keep one in the fridge till the
first one is gone that works :)

I have people who buy 3ea of the 1ml size at a time even thought
I have a 3ml size and it a little bit cheaper in the 3ml size.

Damn, I allready forgot you sold flux! I almost need a new one! But shipping wouldcost more then the thins itself :p maybe on my next order then :wave: Do you also sell arctic silver?

greetings,,

Last edited:
Just added a new solder helper to the list, it's pine resin and you need to look in the OP for the details :)

Have Fun Be Safe...

Last edited:
This flux is fantastic! I swear my solder jumped off my gun and onto the pcb :crackup: thanks again FP!
-Matt

I'm glad you like it, every one who use it swears by it also so I guess I picked a winner in this one, I did go through many before settling on this one.

Thanks for posting...

This flux is fantastic! I swear my solder jumped off my gun and onto the pcb :crackup: thanks again FP!
-Matt

I got both the flux and pine and i love it... I am ordering more flux because i accidentally squirted it out of the needle trying to take the stick back out out of the plunger which is just me being stupid but the needle is amazing!!!! its so nice having a clean looking board when your done :beer:

Yep that pine block helps tin and clean your iron right now !

Glad you like the flux :)

I got both the flux and pine and i love it... I am ordering more flux because i accidentally squirted it out of the needle trying to take the stick back out out of the plunger which is just me being stupid but the needle is amazing!!!! its so nice having a clean looking board when your done :beer:

Got my 2nd fixing of whatever is in those needles ;) this stuff is great can't imagine using anything else from now on!