Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Sold

Re: FS: Brand new Ophir sensor and Jetlasers 50mW 473nm

how long would shipping to the united states take from the Netherlands?

gozert

Shipping usually takes about a week, but in some cases it may take 10-12 days. Sometimes the customs need 3-4 days to clear the package while in other cases it only takes 1, maybe 2 days. This is mostly what slows it down.

once more thing. i saw a review on the 30mw version. he got different power readings with the different cells. which cell would give the most power?

gozert

I use Efest flat top 26650 batteries with a 40A discharge rate, these perform excellent.

I will take the ple pro 473nm laser :) this deal is to good to pass up

and you just listed two lasers saying you were getting out of the hobby because you break them too easily..

and you just listed two lasers saying you were getting out of the hobby because you break them too easily..

This is true but both times i broke a laser it was do to damaging the diode. With dpss i will have better luck i hope. I might stick to dpss. id like the save up for the DL spartan 50mw 589nm laser

Last edited:

gozert

The Jetlasers 473nm has been sold. Just the Ophir sensor left. Offers are welcome!

Those Ophir heads are the best thing for hobby LPM's, easy to set up, and easy to add data logging if needed. Would highly recommend them.

Any chance you can explain to someone clueless. I have a Ophir and always wanted data logging but no idea where to start. For now I video record my LPM tests as a way to remember the peak power etc. Sucks but only way I know how.
Thanks in advance if you decide to help

ARG

Any chance you can explain to someone clueless. I have a Ophir and always wanted data logging but no idea where to start. For now I video record my LPM tests as a way to remember the peak power etc. Sucks but only way I know how.
Thanks in advance if you decide to help

The output of the Ophir head is an analog voltage. It can be made into a digital signal with an analog to digital converter and sent to the computer over serial (typically done with a USB to serial converter). Then software takes care of the rest, peregrine is a good option.

All this functionally can be found on most micro controller development boards, such as the arduino uno.

Re: FS: Brand new Ophir thermal sensor for accurate LPM!

Thank You ARG :bowdown:

gozert

Price lowered! Just $250 for a brand new Ophir thermal sensor!

Price lowered! Just $250 for a brand new Ophir thermal sensor!

wow that price is crazy cheap. if i had the money id get a nice lpm set up with that but ill stick to my radiant lpm.

its not the best but it gives you an idea. I feel these are good for builders that need very accurate readings. not to mention i spent over a grand on toys i dont need in the last week so im kinda broke :cryyy:

gozert

Price lowered to $225. Will put up an auction on ebay if it doesn't sell.

gozert

Ophir sensor has been SOLD. I have a bunch of batteries and two pairs of safety glasses left. I'll edit the OP with them. Only to be sold within Europe.