Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

SOLD: Wicked Lasers Lot (Spyder III Arctic, Krypton, Glasses, Lenses)

Rockthesky

I have been cleaning out my condo during this pandemic and found a bunch of Wicked Laser pieces I purchased 10 years ago. Not sure what they are worth. I would put them on ebay but I dont believe its allowed. I cant get the E3 Purple laser to power on but everything else works. I am on ebay (over 11,000 feedbacks), etsy, etc if you need feedback or references.

Looking for offers at this point on lot or individual pieces.

Happy to answer any questions you have to best of my abilities.

Thanks
RT

Attachments

• IMG_9178x.jpg
    IMG_9178x.jpg
    232.3 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_9179x.jpg
    IMG_9179x.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_9180x.jpg
    IMG_9180x.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_9181x.jpg
    IMG_9181x.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_9182x.jpg
    IMG_9182x.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_9183x.jpg
    IMG_9183x.jpg
    205.1 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_9184x.jpg
    IMG_9184x.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_9185x.jpg
    IMG_9185x.jpg
    199.4 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_9186x.jpg
    IMG_9186x.jpg
    197.3 KB · Views: 34

Encap

Your post is in violation of LPF rules ---the Buy, Sell, and Trade subforum rules clearly say " Buy, sell, and trade lasers and/or laser pointers. Minimum 20 laser related posts required before thread creation. "

Chances of anyone buying from an unknown with no track record or posts here are not good regardless.

Last edited:

Rockthesky

Your post is in violation of LPF rues ---the Buy, Sell, and Trade subforum rules clearly say " Buy, sell, and trade lasers and/or laser pointers. Minimum 20 laser related posts required before thread creation. "

Chances of anyone buying from an unknown with no track record or posts here are not good regardless.
I have no reason to post 20 times. I simply have lasers i am looking to sell. verify my accounts if you wish.

Its not his 'rule' ....the forum asks this because thousands of spammers come here and only want to sell . So the idea is that we hope they want to do more than just sell.
BTW the 20 posts need to be more than a few words like-'COOL nice laser'

Your AD is in the wrong place and if you can, make the 20 posts. Then any mod will get you help and give you access to BS&T.
The Welcome section is a great place to post and give the new members some greets. Just like you got in your intro thread from me.
It took me a few months to make my intro--I put TEXAS in its title and instantly got greets from others is Teaxs--nice! Since then I have met in person, most of them.
Hope you are in Houston--we are planning a nice laser party soon (called LEMs) & it might be held near Houston.

btw WL has very few friends here.. old wounds-still not healed.
also
if you call your item a '5mW laser' ebay will leave you alone afaik.
You can tell anyone who asks the true mW.

best wishes--hak

Saw and posted a greet for your intro.. not much there but better than no intro.

hak

Why not list them on ebay, you likely won't get the money here you might on ebay, surprisingly enough and there are far more people who would see your advertisement there. Besides, not pricing them is a turn off to me, I don't like haggling, just want to know the price.

Rockthesky

ALL items have been SOLD. Thank You so much for all of your help.
Turns out WL are very popular and in demand despite what they may have done to customers in the past.
I will be making a donation to your site as well.

Be Safe!!

nickyd818

I have been cleaning out my condo during this pandemic and found a bunch of Wicked Laser pieces I purchased 10 years ago. Not sure what they are worth. I would put them on ebay but I dont believe its allowed. I cant get the E3 Purple laser to power on but everything else works. I am on ebay (over 11,000 feedbacks), etsy, etc if you need feedback or references.

Looking for offers at this point on lot or individual pieces.

Happy to answer any questions you have to best of my abilities.

Thanks
RT
Are these still for sale? I am looking for lasers but also a Beam Expander?

gazer101

The only thing I'd buy from WL is their laser labels, they look so cool

Are these still for sale? I am looking for lasers but also a Beam Expander?

A B.E< for what laser??
JETLASERS sells two & they are on-sale (via GB)
they are different sizes --both black &10X one for PL-E and a smaller one for MINI PL E.
Sanwu sells good ones too and also a fair price.

If you are unsure and buy either (w/o knowing if it will attach) you may need to work one or make an adapter. THro and Edmonds sell thiers for >$200.
and more.

good luck
here to help w/ JL questions.

Len

Long shot I know, but does anyone know who ended up buying the defective purple E3 and if they are still an active member? Not having any luck finding this thing anywhere and am grasping at straws at this point trying to get ahold of one.