Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

SOLD! The Model 24 Stielhandgranate Laser Host WWII Grenade Replica MUST GO SALE!!!

Re: The Model 24 Stielhandgranate Laser Host WWII Grenade Replica 10% OFF SALE

bump again please :)

Re: The Model 24 Stielhandgranate Laser Host WWII Grenade Replica MUST GO SALE!!!

bump please

Pman

Re: The Model 24 Stielhandgranate Laser Host WWII Grenade Replica MUST GO SALE!!!

Guess I need to read the entire thread. It says you need to get at least $160 and now it says $60? Someone must surely be interested in this. Nice work; and REP;)

Kool..good club after you blind "em"

Yeah I originally wanted a lot more for it but like most businesses if it sits so long well then its time to start dropping the price. I made it just to see if I could. One day I saw the grenade replica and thought that it would make cool laser host or at least different. Making the hand shell or battery tube brought back memories of years ago when I had wood shop instead of machine shop. It is a poplar hand and I turned it on the metal lathe. The metal lathe didn't get upset after turning wood on it, good thing. The wood shell is epoxied over a aluminum tube for a battery tube. There is a good bit of aluminum between wood and batteries so you don't have to worry about a smoky the bear moment. The heatsink itself is one solid piece of aluminum and will sink a lot of heat away. Well I guess that's enough promotion for now. At $60 it's an excellent buy.

Ok, and what is the Shipping Price of the host and replica shipped to New Zealand?

PM sent to RYDorDIE278