Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

SOLD: SSY-1 laser for sale

WizardG

LPF Site Supporter
Re: SSY-1 laser for sale

No Q-switch? :cryyy:

It has one, he removed it but can be put back.

Last edited:

Yeah, the q-switch was cool for a little while but when I started to test larger capacitors I took it out and it was even more wicked, I can focus it down to make super tiny holes in metal

I’m surprised Mi-lasers had a flashlamp, they were listed out of stock, I want some spare lamps, tks. Paul you are still first in line for this.

Last edited:

I was very surprised too but the guy looked for some just for me and found one and I got it for 25. I was very happy that day :) I learned since then don’t be scared to ask about things sometimes dreams come true hehe

I’m trying to use the money for a new ruby rod for my Hughes ruby laser, I found a company that has integrated dielectric mirrors on the rod and it is perfect size for the cavity, but super expensive (300) just for the rod. But in the end it will be awesome because I want need mirrors or mounts :)

A ruby rod with integrated mirrors is cheap at $300.00. You'd pay much more than that for separate HR and OC mirrors plus mounts.

I could have gotten real mirrors and thorlab mounts for 100, but didn’t take the deal so now I have to do the next and easiest thing. But I also have a CTH laser on the way from Italy which is going to be pretty cool, at 2xxx nm wavelength should be neat.

Is that the same seller who has the ER YAG for 149?

Yes it sure is!! We have been talking for a few months now, he sold me a yag laser with integrated mirrors and cavity for 200, then the cth for 300, and some other items and I’m thinking about getting his big sky right now I was literally looking at it 5 minutes ago. His English is rough though so some things are hard to understand

I bought a SSY-1 from him two months ago. If your source for the rods has more, please send me their contact info, I’d like to see.

Last edited:

He is still making sure that the rod that I want is still I stock, he said it probably is, but he said by Thursday he will know, their website is Anderson lasers.com I think it’s a big surplus of lamps and rods and other awesome things too.