Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

SOLD! Sharp 473/477 Laser For Sale

Encap

Re: Sharp 473/477 Laser For Sale

Thanx for the good words will do jnr going to upgrade my phone contract today to get a camera phone one :)

Nice laser evans965--photos look good/are good enough

Good luck with the sale

Re: Sharp 473/477 Laser For Sale

Thanks for the photo, PM sent regarding payment and shipping. I need to see what customs allows into Qatar, might need the module removed from the host and sent without it, I will let you know.

Last edited:
Wish I could do better, but here's a quick snapshot comparison of a 505 nm laser and the 473 blue I bought from Evans which arrived today :)

Had a bit of a scare, the military post office misdelivered to the wrong unit here, showed delivered in tracking, but was no where to be found for five days.

This photo shows the color to be a bit deeper blue than I see myself. Apologies for the focus, I didn't see it was out of focus on my iphone, that small screen made it look good. I have to pack for a trip so this is all I can do tonight.

Last edited:
So happy u got the item safe u just need to wait for the host now :D cant wait to see more pics.

Yes, thank you. I like the color, a very nice blue :)

I am going to be in South Carolina for near three weeks near Myrtle Beech going through some training, so won't be here to receive the host, but my mail is being kept for me. Thanks for the nice diode my friend.

Last edited:
I can clearly see the rectangular artifact in your new 473nm, Chris. You might want to try an acrylic lens to see if you like that better.

I was wanting to do that, ran out of time, waiting st the gate now for my flight back to the U.S. for a few weeks.

I didn't realize you were going now to the east coast. Did you take or leave your lasers in Qatar? Hope you get back uneventfully and have an enjoyable time in classes. What are you supposed to be training for?

Yea, SC. No lasers with me, not in my luggage or on a plane, too risky.