Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

SOLD: Jetlasers PL-E Mini 520nm 1W

hoo7h

SOLD!

Hi all :wave:

Up for sale is my Jetlasers PL-E Mini 520nm 1W. The laser has less than 1/2 hour of working time. Here's a review I did on it:
https://laserpointerforums.com/f52/...1w-beam-expander-review-pic-heavy-102396.html

The standalone laser price: xxx
The laser is functionally perfect. You cover the shipping and the PayPal fees unless you use Bitcoin/Ether, in which case I will cover both. I also prefer to sell to established members.

In the spirit of full disclosure I have been having problems with the beam expander adapter. It is misaligned as you can see below:
dsE46DZl.jpg

QE8j5DSl.jpg

I think it clips the beam.
And also the adapter doesn't thread in the laser. It just slides right through. This is probably an error in the threading of the laser's opening. This triggered my OCD enough that I am getting a new laser all together. Probably a Sanwu or gonna build one myself. I was gonna return it to Jetlasers, and I have no doubt that they will make this right, but I thought some members might wanna get it for this reduced price and fast shipping.
If you want the adapter and beam expander anyways you can have the entire package for $xxx.

I hope I priced everything correctly and fairly. Let me know if you see otherwise.
H

Last edited:

Encap

Re: WTS: Jetlasers PL-E Mini 520nm 1W

it is easy to adjust that adapter --you just unscrew the outer ring and adjust the internally threaded piece/part that is off center to anywhere you want it to be--then you tighten the outer ring to lock it in place---is meant to be adjustable

PS In the pictures in your review 10th picture down--it shows the Mini w. BE attached working fine -appears to be attached normally ??

At least email JetLasers the pictures and ask what gives---does not fit PL-E Mini?
Maybe you stripped the threads and it no long attaches to the Mini?

Last edited:

BobMc

I’ve got a JL 600mw 532 mini, just love the heck out of it. Someone’s going to be getting a great unit. Best wishes with your sale. :)

Last edited:

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter

As Bob said, someone is going to get a good deal on a great laser that's putting out a lot of green! :yh:
All that beautiful green goodness is for sale just in time for the greenest of holidays, St. Patricks day!

Good luck on your sale!

PS - Please sell it fast, it is tempting me badly. :yh:

Gahhhh! I was planning on making my own 1W 520nm build here soon, but this offer is really tempting! If it isn't sold in a few hours I'll be back:D

hoo7h

SOLD to Lildutchboy7.

Thank you all for your sweet comments. Encap, the thingy indeed adjusts. It is not misaligned now. Thank you for bringing my attention to that. However it still won't thread and hold to the laser :/

PS BE is still available, let me know if anyone is interested :)

BobMc

Congrats Lildutch, enjoy your new green monster. Beam shots? :)

hoo7h

Well it just shipped so you should be getting by Friday. Enjoy :)

Congrats, Zach. I hope it is everything you want it to be. ;)

Last edited:

I'm excited to have my first ever JL laser!

BobMc

I'm excited to have my first ever JL laser!

I know Sanwu transfers the warranty if you’ve got the invoice number. I imagine JetLasers does the same thing. It might be worth looking into. Just in case?

Food for thought.
:)

Last edited:

I think it clips the beam.

most do ..more or less w/ different beamshapes and at diff focus to both BE &/or the laser focus--bottom line most know this--there is IMHO nothing wrong with BE or MIni
And also the adapter doesn't thread in the laser.

It just slides right through.

Not sure what you mean by this--have the threads become stripped?? note: any time we thread almost anything... there is wear..AND fine particles of metal--BAD for evertything--like cleaning a lens w/fine sandpaper.....more on Al and none on Ti and lots in between--like brass. you may have overtightened the two adaptor parts-(should have started out with that hole centered.)--easy to do as you have a HUGE mechanical advantage and getting apart DO NOT use 'unpadded' channel locks etc to get back the advantage--scratches are frequent, easy to make and NOT covered in our warranty-- W/o asking you may have been unfair to Gray, JL and me. n use lots of canned air==LOTS

You would might be shocked how far JL goes to make ANYONE/EVERYONE happy--even newcomers w/ less than perfect knowledge about some issues...
BTW I will ship for you to...JL.
the cheapest and best way--you pay shipping (houston) only to ME and then from JL to You.:whistle:

This is probably an error in the threading of the laser's opening. This triggered my OCD enough that I am getting a new laser all together. Probably a Sanwu or gonna build one myself. I was gonna return it to Jetlasers, and I have no doubt that they will make this right, but I thought some members might wanna get it for this reduced price and fast shipping.
If you want the adapter and beam expander anyways you can have the entire package for $280.

good luck and best wishes to the new owner ...your warranty is transfered==PM me w/ANY issues --we want to help...

Last edited:

Got the laser today! I'll post some beam pics hopefully soon! Just need to get out of the city first :crackup:

I absolutely love it!

BobMc

Got the laser today! I'll post some beam pics hopefully soon! Just need to get out of the city first :crackup:

I absolutely love it!

Congrats Lildutch, looking forward to a bunch of green photons. Enjoy. :)