Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

SOLD: JetLasers 550mW 635nm Laser

Nah guys I've just been out of sorts lately... (Lots of stuff outside of LPF going on distracting me like crazy) -- So yeah I probably read it too fast.

I wonder if Gray can provide something like this in one of the upcoming GB's then.

Sorry to annoy there, -- also, wish I could find some way to have the board notify me of PMs again. 9_9.

Anyways. Apologies on this, I would have jumped on it if my head was there at the time.

When it stopped emailing me before, I ended up having to PM cold about it then it was working again the next day.

Nah guys I've just been out of sorts lately... (Lots of stuff outside of LPF going on distracting me like crazy) -- So yeah I probably read it too fast.

I wonder if Gray can provide something like this in one of the upcoming GB's then.

Sorry to annoy there, -- also, wish I could find some way to have the board notify me of PMs again. 9_9.

Anyways. Apologies on this, I would have jumped on it if my head was there at the time.

I also get no emails about PMs.

My 635/400 came- Peaks the same as rhd's but I get a rectangle shape rather than the octagon that he shows us. Mine also climbs faster to the peak nd afaik the average is closer to 1/2 W. I am glad I went with the PL-C rather than the PL-D.

I was doing a LPM test thru the new green colored lens glasses from JETL od4 and it only took a second or two to burn a pit in them. This happened with the laser very close and focused for the smallest spot possible. I am fairly sure JETL is using c-mount 635s and NOT the Mitsu 638.