Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

(SOLD!) FS: Wicked Laser Sonar Elite

Hi everyone,
Im putting my sonar elite up for sale because its been sitting on my shelf for a while now and i haven't had much use for it because i dont like a lot of low powered lasers. Its been used a few times just because its so much fun to hold and look at, but other than that, i dont have much use for it.

Here is a link to my review that i did when i recieved it: http://laserpointerforums.com/f52/wicked-lasers-sonar-elite-review-46095.html

There are pictures and a detailed review of the entire laser.

If anyone has any questions or is interesting in purchasing, its $65 or you can PM me with an offer.

Thanks for viewing and have a nice day :)

Last edited:

Re: FS: Wicked Laser Sonar Elite

a min price indicated would be nice :p and keep in mind that these dont cost like $600 anymore just saying

Sponge

Why don't you just use the host itself and make a beautiful pen build? I can't imagine letting go of that laser :O.

a min price indicated would be nice :p and keep in mind that these dont cost like $600 anymore just saying

Haha i know it doesnt cost that much anymore.....i wish it did though =[
And i would put it at around $65. without shipping

Why don't you just use the host itself and make a beautiful pen build? I can't imagine letting go of that laser :O.

Only because i need the money. And trust me, it is hard to let go of a beauty like this. even though i dont use it to often.

Thanks for replying! =D

Haha i know it doesnt cost that much anymore.....i wish it did though =[
And i would put it at around $65. without shipping

Only because i need the money. And trust me, it is hard to let go of a beauty like this. even though i dont use it to often.

Thanks for replying! =D

thats better :) should sell quickly, if i had the money laying around i would have taken it:) but unfortunatly i don't.

anyway good luck with your sale!

thats better :) should sell quickly, if i had the money laying around i would have taken it:) but unfortunatly i don't.

anyway good luck with your sale!

haha =] Ill edit the price into the first post i guess.

Thanks! I hope it does sell =]

Im not too interested, but if it helps i would pick it for 45$ (Shipped).

(If others people have some lasers for sales pm me :p )