Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Sold FS:: 1W 520nm NUBM01T IN CUSTOM HOST

Hello all. I am building/buying some new lasers and I feel it's time to sell some of my current ones. I already sold my 07E and now it's time to sell my 01T. It is in a custom host with an LED side clicky. I am going to sell it for $200 shipping and PP fees included. It has the stock lense on it so there's no need to worry about it being open can.

I am selling it just above the price of the module+driver as I feel the host needs a little work. The lathe work is absolutely wonderful and I love the look and feel of this build. The only work that needs done with it would be installing a new contact board and possibly side switch. The head is more than enough to handle the heat from this diode, and the handle feels wonderful in the hand.

This laser has less than 20 minutes runtime as I live near and work in a large private shipyard. That means it's hard to find time to shine my lasers without attracting unneeded attention. Before shipping it out I will make sure to send a video+proof of shipping time to prove that it is still in working condition. I will also show a meter reading as well. It should put out around 1.2W

I am currently away from my computer but here are the pictures from my build thread: http://laserpointerforums.com/f45/custom-520nm-1w-nugm01t-stock-lens-99082.html

When I get home I will post more pictures of its current being. It has nothing more than a few surface scrapes and a small ding in the tailcap from dropping just the tailcap.

Edit: Pictures.

1-picture in my hand
2-picture of tail cap ding
3-picture next to 18650
4-picture of lens

Last edited:

Re: FS:: 1W 520nm NUBM01T IN CUSTOM HOST

Quick bump now that I'm home.

I'll add some pictures soon.

If anyone would like to buy just the module+driver, I'd be willing to sell it for $150. The diode was pressed by DTR and was pre solder/wired as well.

I think I'd like to give this host another chance and redo it.

Is the lens built into the diode? No focus adjustment?

CoryB

You willing to split the difference? Say 175+Shipping? I've just overspent like hell on a NUBM44 build, but miss having a decent green..

If anyone would like to buy just the module+driver, I'd be willing to sell it for $150. The diode was pressed by DTR and was pre solder/wired as well.

I think I'd like to give this host another chance and redo it.

GSS

LiLdutch, I just have to ask, why all the banged hosts? These don't have the regular worn in look, nor the typical machining marks.
You can't be dropping these beauty's, are you?:cryyy::whistle:
Good deal though and it should go soon:)

Last edited:

You willing to split the difference? Say 175+Shipping? I've just overspent like hell on a NUBM44 build, but miss having a decent green..

$180 and it's a deal:)

Reactions: GSS

CoryB

$180 and it's a deal:)

I think we can do that. I am assuming the 3x expander is still in place to somewhat improve the collimation of this guy?

The one concern I have here is divergence. I'd like to be in the 'notsoterrible' 'notreallygreat' range.

LiLdutch, I just have to ask, why all the banged hosts? These don't have the regular worn in look, nor the typical machining marks.
You can't be dropping these beauty's, are you?:cryyy::whistle:
Good deal though and it should go soon:)

I used to keep them stored together in a small case and they had very little to nothing separating them from touching. So when the case would move they might ding against eachother sometimes. I've since them got a pelican case with thick foam to protect them. A little to late I suppose, but my G84 has zero marks on it as I got the case shortly before it was made:)

But no, I keep a firm grip on all of my lasers:D except for dropping that tailcap one time:(

I think we can do that. I am assuming the 3x expander is still in place to somewhat improve the collimation of this guy?

The one concern I have here is divergence. I'd like to be in the 'notsoterrible' 'notreallygreat' range.

No the Sanwu isn't offered in this thread. I can include it for $40 if you'd like. The divergeance without the 3X is still pretty good. I'd say it just has one axis slightly off but it is barely noticeable.

Last edited:

Hi Cory ,
In the pc that's not a BE but the main heat sink, if you didn't realize it. I don't know if a BE is included with the 01T build.

Rich:)

CoryB

Going off the original build thread.

He mentions a pretty high divergence, then says something about improvement after adding a BE.

*shrug* Still a good deal - I'm just worried about the divergence on this guy.

Going off the original build thread.

He mentions a pretty high divergence, then says something about improvement after adding a BE.

*shrug* Still a good deal - I'm just worried about the divergence on this guy.

If I had a better camera I'd show you some pictures but sadly my iphone just likes to make a big blurry messy of dot pics.

The output looks very much like a 9mm diode with a G2 though, and on good batteries I get about 1.2W out of it.

Last edited:

CoryB

If I had a better camera I'd show you some pictures but sadly my iphone just likes to make a big blurry messy of dot pics.

The output looks very much like a 9mm diode with a G2 though, and on good batteries I get about 1.2W out of it.

Ok. I'm in. You seem very reputable - why don't we just do this via FF PP, silly to make you pay fees, I have seen your posts and involvement here for a while - not like you're going to ruin this thing you have here for a measly $220...

$220 will get it done with BE? If so, send me your info.