Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

SOLD! Aquarius II 469nm Measured!

IsaacT

Re: IsaacT/WBS Epic FS Thread! My Coolest Custom Lasers :)

They were part of the bundle. I believe they were a 9mm press, a 5.6mm press, and a 9mm extractor. the mm are so hard to guestimate lol.

IsaacT

Making an edit to the OP! The lightsaber is no longer FS. I cannot see myself parting with it. Aquarius II is still FS though and I will donate 20 dollars from the sale of it towards LPF for all the help I have gotten from this community intellectually.

Also dropped the price of the Aquarius a little bit because why the hell not.

Last edited:

IsaacT

Bump!!!! If you want the Aquarius II but don't like the price, shoot me an offer. You never know.

Thanks,
Isaac

don't worry, I'm working out of town right now anyway, so it'll end up sitting in the mail box for a day or two. or my room mate will get it. no rush

bump for isaac from a fellow texan.love the argon but car payment comes first.good luck with your new hobby.

A nice multiline argon unit...unfortunately my wife would kill me if i'd buy another laser :D
Though good luck with your sale IsaacT :beer:

IsaacT

I have an opportunity for a very sweet deal on some photo equipment but I need a bit more cash. Will take 450 dollars for the Aquarius II for right now. That includes shipping but not paypal fees. If you send as gift, 450. If you send as payment, 470.

Thanks,
Isaac

Last edited:
Re: IsaacT/WBS Epic FS Thread! Price Drop on Aquarius II : $400

I'm really really really digging that AQII, but what about the heatsinking you mentioned in the review...

If you could put some more indeph into that .... then i',m all yours for the Aquar...

IsaacT

Heatsinking is fine. It could have been better but even with the focus adapter design I made the heatsink is still more than adequate and I can run it for 30-45 seconds without any worries at all. Up to 1min constant on if I am doing photo shoots on it.

Only thing of note is that I designed this mostly to be a fixed or near fixed focus lens. If you unscrew the focus adapter all the way it will unthread the lens. I never remove the focus adapter though. If I did want to be able to remove the focus adapter completely I would just put a dab of epoxy in the adapter's threading so as to fix the lens. The benefit here is that the focus ring stays tight. No wobbling, threading is smooth, etc. If customerbuyer(I am not a Laser Manufacturer lol) wants the focus adapter to be epoxied to the lens I can do so after payment.

The great part of it is that infinity is almost completely screwed in so it maintains the flow and aethetics of the host.

Last edited:

Omg that Adegan Relic :drool:

IsaacT

Yeah I took it off sale but still waffling back and forth about it haha. I may repost it soon we'll see.

Yeah I took it off sale but still waffling back and forth about it haha. I may repost it soon we'll see.

Pm me, and i'll make you a offer you can't refuse ^^

IsaacT

Re: Aquarius II: 1.7W 469nm Elegance!

The price on the Aquarius II has gone back up slightly because the need for quick cash is no longer there. It is still a great deal and a one of a kind piece for anyone who wants one of the most elegant lasers around(if I may be so bold). Hit me up. Shoot me an offer. Let's talk ;)

IsaacT

Re: Aquarius II: 1.7W 469nm Elegance!

Shakenawake! Your LPM has shipped! Best damn packaging I have done in a long time too! Used two and a half packages of bubble wrap and a ton of tape! I'll send you your tracking information soon but I shipped by priority so you should have it sooner rather than later. Expected on Thursday :beer: