Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

SOLD 600mW 532nm Green WL original Spyder III

This is my baby. The best green laser I have ever owned. It has a tiny beam profile similar to those seen in 5mW green pen lasers. Not the FAT beam that all of the new Spyder lasers have and most other >150mW green lasers. The divergence is also nice and tight.
The power averages around 600mW but it has gone up to 700mW before.
I am including this nice case and the WL lens set that screw onto the head of the laser.
I am including an 18650 battery with this laser.
This Spyder does not have any special button sequence to turn on or any modes. Just a simple tailcap that powers it up to full power. On/Off. Simple, easy, and bright as hell.
You will need protective eyewear for this laser. It is not recommended to use indoors without them. It is extremely bright.
Asking price: $499 shipped with case, lens set, and battery.
img3257k.jpg

img3258d.jpg

img3259b.jpg

img3261k.jpg

img3262tr.jpg

img3263o.jpg

Re: 600mW 532nm Green WL original Spyder III

I want one of these so badly but they are always too expensive. I love the host, but I also hear terrible reviews about any Arctic Spyder laser

I've sent you a PM. If you should decline. Consider this a free bump and DAMN that's a nice laser.

bata

I have always like those just never wanted to waste my money on buying it from wicked lasers. When I get a new job we shall see if I can save up enough for one.

It's a big shame the quality nowadays isn't what it used to be... What makes you want to sell this?
Also, good luck with the sale!

Trust me I do NOT want to sell this. It is out of necessity and survival. I always said I would never sell this laser and it has been the one constant in my collection. This is the best quality high powered green laser I have ever owned and I have owned many. Times are rough for me right now in terms of cash in the bank (not assets). Really rough. So I am forced to sell my baby. My damned car just bit the dust and I quickly need to buy a new one so I am fund raising by selling off some of my things (unused brand new snowboard, Diamond collection, Wireless midi keyboard, This laser, etc......). My old car is now not worth a damn. Sucks.

This beauty is now the property of PLEXUS

plexus

Actually its the same old story. i decided to get rid of only my favorite lasers. but then a couple other lasers came up for sale that i had been looking for. so its kind of break even.

plexus

oh my lord. this laser is freaking great yobresal. the beam geometry is just awesome. i lament that they dont make greens like this anymore. not even labbys. most 500-1000mw labbies have 2.5-3.5mm beam waists AT THE APERTURE! not acceptable. I guess they are making wider beams by using larger crystals - less power per unit area, but wider beam to get the mw's up there.

wow.

here's a chart of the output from a warm start (not a cold start) (kenometer pro, ophir, LumenOS):

Wicked Lasers Sypder 3 (gen 1) 532nm.png

A single tear forms around my glazed red eye and trickles down my cheek. It makes it's way to the bottom of my expressionless face and falls to the cold & dry pavement. Like the years of memories of this amazing laser the tear will slowly dry up and fade away to nothingness and only I will realize how much I have paid to sell such beauty.
J/K! My attempt at dramedy. Happy to see her metered up to spec. Enjoy her, be safe, baby the hell out of her and I got dibs if you're ever crazy enough to sell her.

I was actually rather seriously tempted to make you an offer on it. We just don't see high powered greens with nice beam specs anymore. Hopefully we will again.