Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

[Sold]~520mW 12x 405nm 18650 Laser For Sale

udanis

Re: ~520mW 12x 405nm 18650 Laser For Sale

I would really like to sell this soon, so I am going to lower the price a little. $90 for the laser + actual shipping.

Thanks
-Udanis

+2 -

Yellow's questions show his lack of laser knowledge-ability to buy doest not equal entitlement to own. I have refused sale to some much older for same reason.

no offence meant

hak
+ rep for yellowed being honest... BR is sneaky dangerous. It can 'fool' your eyes causing dialation and lack of blink response when you need it most. IMO only slightly less dangerous than IR. NOT A TOY.

Last edited:

To anyone on the fence...

When I first got involved with lasers I picked up a few lasers from udanis, two or three, i don't remember. All were working perfectly and exactly as advertised. So if you're on the fence, go for it. We don't see nearly as many 405nm builds as we used to, and >500mW of 405nm is great.

wow i have never seen you before and yet you have 1K posts? o.0
maybe you hang around in the HeNe section or some other sub forum i dont go to
laser looks awesome! :beer:

If you go through the member list, you'll see there is any number of formerly active members who are no longer around.

tee

Sold. Thanks for the nice words InfinitusEquitas.
it was definitely a deciding factor having a respected and established member post their previous experience in dealing with you. thanks udanis, I'll drop you a note when it arrives.

Sold. Thanks for the nice words InfinitusEquitas.

it was definitely a deciding factor having a respected and established member post their previous experience in dealing with you. thanks udanis, I'll drop you a note when it arrives.

Glad I could help. I'm sure both of you will be happy in this case:)

@tee - The 405nm is single mode, so get ready to burn some stuff, just make sure you're wearing goggles... might look dim, but .5W is a lot of power:eg:

tee

Glad I could help. I'm sure both of you will be happy in this case:)

@tee - The 405nm is single mode, so get ready to burn some stuff, just make sure you're wearing goggles... might look dim, but .5W is a lot of power:eg:
thanks IE, I purchased three pairs of these for my 2 boys (10 and 14) and myself when I bought a 1w 445nm from yobresal a while back. From what I have read they should be adequate protection from accidental ocular exposure to the 405nm beam as well, please correct me if I am mistaken.

Last edited:
thanks IE, I purchased three pairs of these for my 2 boys (10 and 14) and myself when I bought a 1w 445nm from yobresal a while back. From what I have read they should be adequate protection from accidental ocular exposure to the 405nm beam as well, please correct me if I am mistaken.

They are good for brief exposure, you should be safe. Good idea to buy a few at a time, I wish more people would do that. Besides, what fun is it to be able to burn stuff when you have to tell people you can't show them how a laser burns because it's too dangerous:p

tee

They are good for brief exposure, you should be safe. Good idea to buy a few at a time, I wish more people would do that. Besides, what fun is it to be able to burn stuff when you have to tell people you can't show them how a laser burns because it's too dangerous:p
exactly! telling peeps to go look on youtube just isn't as much fun....lol. thanks for the info, take care.

T