Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

SOLD!: $40 laserbtb HL-50 (67mW peak)

Hello LPF,

I have decided to put my very lightly used 532nm 50mW(rated) unit from laserbtb up for sale. I just purchased a Hulk(PGL-III) series unit from DragonLasers since I've always wanted to get a laser in that host, so this one must go to another caring home! Highest peak I have measured was at 67mW and this is a 50mW rated unit with pretty stable performance although it does take about 1min to warm up.

You'll be getting: Laser/1x16340 battery/Holding Case/Keys
Price: $40
Shipping(CONUS): $0(payed for by me)
Payment method: PayPal(Please send me a PM if interested)

IMG_0309_zpshh2htigm.jpg
IMG_0310_zpsllo2vgwp.jpg

Thank you very much folks :yh:
-Alex

Last edited:

Re: Selling: $40 laserbtb HL-50 (67mW peak)

Hi Hap,
Good Luck with the sale , i had a similar laser when i first started. I gave it to a buddy of mine and he still has it and it works fine as i know. For that price it's a great starter laser for those interested in getting to know about lasers..

Rich:)

Last edited:

Hi Hap,
Good Luck with the sale , i had a similar laser when i first started. I gave it to a buddy of mine and he still has it and it works fine as i know. For that price it's a great starter laser for those interested in getting to know about lasers..

Rich:)

Thanks Rich! :beer:

-Alex

Hi, Alex. I would have tried to take this off your hands, but i have so many 532nm lasers as it is. All I can do is wish you luck with your sale. ;)

Hi, Alex. I would have tried to take this off your hands, but i have so many 532nm lasers as it is. All I can do is wish you luck with your sale. ;)

Hehe, that's okay Paul. Thanks anyway :)

-Alex

Just wanted to say thanks for keeping the details of what you were selling in the thread, even though it sold. I know a handful of us appreciate when an item sells and the thread info/sale info is still kept alive. :D

94Z28

Someone beat me to it I guess! Glad it sold for ya.. I wanna pick up one of these Btb hosts soon just to add to the collection.

Just wanted to say thanks for keeping the details of what you were selling in the thread, even though it sold. I know a handful of us appreciate when an item sells and the thread info/sale info is still kept alive. :D

Not a problem. I actually was thinking about that as I was writing the thread & didn't want to get swarmed by removing the content :beer:

Someone beat me to it I guess! Glad it sold for ya.. I wanna pick up one of these Btb hosts soon just to add to the collection.

Thanks! :D

-Alex

I have a 50mW 520nm single mode HL from btb I'm looking to trade! Any offers? I actually would love a higher powered pen style if you're even interested lol