Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

SOLD! 2x Kryton Grooves for 55 Shipped

IsaacT

Re: PREPARED Kyrton Grooves! 30/ea!

Price dropped on the Kryton Grooves. I am selling these for 30 bucks each. That is what the normal price for an UNprepared version is and these are ready to rock with switches installed. I have no need for these as I am on a bit of a laser making break. So someone please take them off of my hands. I'll include a little something extra for someone who buys both!

Shadowsix I will be shipping your host out ASAP. Latest would be saturday morning. Would have been out today but work is always heavy for my towards the end of the week.

Thanks,
Isaac

Shadowsix I will be shipping your host out ASAP. Latest would be saturday morning. Would have been out today but work is always heavy for my towards the end of the week.

Thanks,
Isaac

No Problem, shipping it out Saturday morning is just fine. Thank you for the host!

:beer:

95% ill take the Grooves off you. Need to check my paypal balance when I get home from Boston tonight.

IsaacT

Sounds good man. Just let me know :)

Was gonna say, how did these not get picked up yet?!

Grooves are an empty canvas, and would be very fun to anodize a custom color, apply glowyness, etc.

I already own two complete grooves and have two empty hosts but I love them and have a fear they wont be made again since Matt is gone so might as well snag them while I can. I can always sell them down the road if I dont use them but to me id rather have extra then miss out forever

IsaacT

Yeah and I paid 45 each for these bad boys with the prep work so it is a very good deal.

IsaacT

Shadowsix your package has shipped! Krytons still available! Hit me up I need cash! lol.

Haven't forgot about you. Forgot the X40 GB drained my pp so debatubg if I want to put it on my card or not since I already own 4 grooves.

Shadowsix your package has shipped! Krytons still available! Hit me up I need cash! lol.

Thank you very much Isaac! Looking forward to getting it! Will order the laser module from DTR in a couple of days, which if it wasn't going to strap me for a little while (considering the module I wanna put in that bad boy) I'd even consider those Krytons!

:beer:

RayJay

These are still available? Jebus!! ......Pm incoming...

IsaacT

Bump! Trying to sell these together before considering them separately.

SN P

Bump! Trying to sell these together before considering them separately.

If you decide to sell these separately, I'll take the 5.6mm of your hands

IsaacT

BUMP for two awesome hosts! Potentially among the last of these to be made since Matt has taken extended leave for work.

I also have a sick side button host that I will put up for sale for 50 shipped! Add 4% if sent as payment. Otherwise just 50:

IsaacT

Bump! The side switch host is SOLD! THE Kryton Grooves are still available however. Oddly. Why have these not sold yet? You don't even have to do any stripping of anodizing or switch installations as everything is already done! Hit me up