Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Solarforce T2 Build w/M462 @2.1W (Pic Heavy)

@ - RB, and DwU, glad you guys liked the pics, although they're nothing like yours RB. :)

You're too kind Jeff but truly these are great shots and very clever of you to present the laser like this, the "ice cold blue" shots look very professionally presented.
You should put a copyright symbol on them, you don't want those cheap ebay sellers to use your photos as there own !

:beer:

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Thank you ArcticDude for the comments and +rep!

Hi RB, I never thought of doing anything like that, I wouldn't know how to do it anyway. :yabbem:
It might almost be kind of cool for someone to think that they were good enough to steal and use as their own.

Wow just saw this, fantastic build! :beer:

P.S +Rep when I can!

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
DTR, grainde, & bbb, thanks a bunch for the positive comments and support. :beer:
Time to find the next new project; I'll soon be back shopping at Jordans store so that I can lighten my wallet once again! :D

Just saw this. I love the photos showing every step. Even to cutting the copper heat sink. A truly awesome build. Thanks for sharing it.