Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

So...

ped

Has everyone had a good Christmas?

Plans for new year's eve?

qMvjB4O.gif

Ped

Last edited:

Good to see you posting ped! :yh:

I had a good Christmas, mostly spent time with family. No plans for New Years yet, may go out around Paris or simply stay home and drink! :D

-Alex

ped

Paris? France Paris?

I'm staying home consuming copious amounts of alcohol !

qMpJwpt.gif

Last edited:
I am making resolutions for 2018 and planning on keeping them, so......maybe I should word them a bit loosely ?

No alcohol this year, but hope to have a great 2018 with more lasers and builds with new wavelengths. It's looking like the 495nm diodes may be available shortly and I'm pretty excited about that. Happy New Year everyone. :wave:

Going out to dinner at a fancy restaurant with the wife and my parents. My drinking days on New Years Eve are long gone.

Me too, Bruce. Just getting too old for drinking alcohol any more. I had a beer about 6 or 7 years ago and found I didn't even like the taste or effects.

Great Christmas.
Home with my family, big lunch and dinner.
Not too much alcohol but enough, lol.
Then had my daughter's 21st.
Beautiful young lady.
Now looking forward to New Year's.
At home again with family.
Hope to fly the drone and fire some lasers at it again.
Hot weather down here so just trying to stay cool.

RB

:D

Had a great dinner with family also for Christmas, Seems I’m the only one with a gram of cocaine to enjoy down at Sydney harbour and Paddington-Rosebay tommorow nigh!

Happy New Year all!

Bad boy! Verrrry bad in the eyes of some, me not, law has it's nose buried far too deep up our back sides in many areas.

Meh, I was beginning to think that the right wing would never decriminalize marijuana. But, it is legal for recreational use here in Washington. Same in Colorado. I don't partake myself, but knew some people who got very stiff prison sentences in Texas for possession of very small quantities of the stuff. I don't believe in criminal penalties for use of any drug. I probably won't see that in my lifetime, but it could, and should, happen eventually.