Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

So I'm taking this road trip...

daguin

Bam!

Portland, OR to Maryland - Google Maps

Now THAT's a link!

My flight to portland, oregon leaves in... 3 hours. So it begins! If anybody can recommend a place to stop, as most of those stops are "~" Gimme a ring.
Work phone ftw. four one oh five niner niner eight five oh niner .

Woohoo!

Too bad this isn't this time next month. There is going to be a laser enthusiast meet in Portland the weekend of the 12th of June

Peace,
dave

I would go to Minneapolis instead of albert lea. Its supposed to be one hell of a city. I want to do the same thing this summer but on motorcycles and head a little more southwest.

mfo

Too bad this isn't this time next month. There is going to be a laser enthusiast meet in Portland the weekend of the 12th of June

Peace,
dave

And I'll be in Hawaii <3

I miss the road trip. I had over 12 under my belt before I became domesticated. :yabbem:

you will be driving by right were i live about, who know i might see you and not even know it lol

I used to have a 24/7 party rolling through my house. I met the girl I'm with now, and she didnt like people showing up at odd hours. Which I could respect because she had to get up early and work. Things slowed down, and now all I do is blab here. I do still break lose when on vacation though.

I'm married my friend, I completely understand. I used to get pretty wild here too though, if we'd crossed paths back then I'm sure we'd have gotten into some trouble together.

Let's bust out though & crash Doof's vaca he's exploited up there, phone number and all.... what do you think?

I miss the road trip. I had over 12 under my belt before I became domesticated. :yabbem:

I just got done watching "Easy Rider" again(about 4 times). That movie, with it's great sound track, always gets my cross country blood flowing.

I too have been a bit 'domesticated' in the past 10 years, but the yearning for the road still lives strong!!

Have a great time Doofus! Take as much time as you can, there is just nothing like driving across our fine country:beer::beer:

I have a friend in Florida I've haven't seen in ~20 years. I just recently got in contact with him, and he wants me to come down and visit. My GF said it was no problem as long as I kept it in my pants. I then asked if it would be a problem if I didn't come back, LOL. I got "the look". :rolleyes:

You're going through Clear Lake, Iowa.

There you will find one by the name of Hemlock Mike.

PM him, and ask if you can stop by. He's worth a stop.

Maybe I can soon be one of three (not two) people to have actually seen the handheld C02 star warz heat ray.

Doofus

Ha HA! I'm online! In portland, OR. No really, suggestions are good, as I've got the time to stop.

I'd love to meet mastershake. Absolutely.