Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

So bought some stuff at the flea market today including this huge spot light for $10.

joeyss

It has too modes took a 12 volt 7 AH sla but it was sulfated so i put my 8ah in.

full res pics
flea market buys - Album on Imgur
one is bright but with a lower cooler temp other switches to more narrow and brighter beam about 300k hotter then a halogen spot light.Much brighter than my 75 W halogen.

Also bought a engine analyzer for 2.25 to use a volt meter and a take amp readings since it goes up to a 100 a. I cant seem to figure out how to do this it has a 3rd wire that's green.

then I got that nice peace of quartz for 11.

But really what is this light.and why is the bulb brownish inside with some deposit?

that red lens is the Stanley LED spot light cover

flea market buys - Album on Imgur

HI J,
That would make a mean laser, the heat sink would handle anything out there. LOL !!
It would need a hand cart to carry it around..

Rich:)

Get you about 6 of those 8 diode 445nm diode arrays out of the projectors. Have someone make you a nice big ole heatsink. I mean that'd be a cheap project...

joeyss

Also this thing focuses with a Fresnel lens to a tight spot. had my door up to 274 F after 30. I gotta see if it will light a black match. Also will this help me burn things with a laser by preheating them and leaving the light on? my door was 171 F from before I tried the fresnel