Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Sneak Peak! *Must See*

Mfo, no.
Please read the first page.

Just sorting out the order of products and I'll fling open our doors.
Remember, it is still under construction so you might find bugs here and there :)

If you spot any errors, please notify us :)

OH MY GOD

400mW green 11.9 module?!
How?

I am drooling right now. And I am only halfway thorugh!

I need to get Susie to confirm those specs for all of that, for all I know, they are wrong for 300/400.

Susie didn't provide specs for the 300/400 so I just used the other ones. Susie should be on in like, four hours, to confirm.

If you order anything and it is different from what is described, you'll get an option for a full refund :)

Those have to be for the big RPL style modules, that were on the original site.

I need to get Susie to confirm those specs for all of that, for all I know, they are wrong for 300/400.

Susie didn't provide specs for the 300/400 so I just used the other ones. Susie should be on in like, four hours, to confirm.

If you order anything and it is different from what is described, you'll get an option for a full refund :)
Now THAT is a customer service!

Me likes. Although I never had to RMA anything (not counting the goggles that came in pieces but that is different matter), I am sure I will not need to in future!

Good luck with your business, keep up the good work!

As said, a big pride here is our customer service :)
You have MUCH to be proud of!

Hoping to do business with you in the future!

I had a 200mW green laser build in plan for a while,and o-like do not stock 200 mW modules anymore... well guess who will I purchase from :D

Also, 6x diodes, are they already harvested, or is it a full sled?

And you should consider putting some 5.6mm and 9mm diode housings on your site, along with 6x diodes that would be a good sale IMHO.

isybub

Wowee! Are any "pen" lasers coming? or havn't you got the housing for them yet??? :D i hope i can get one :p

You have MUCH to be proud of!

Hoping to do business with you in the future!

I had a 200mW green laser build in plan for a while,and o-like do not stock 200 mW modules anymore... well guess who will I purchase from :D

Also, 6x diodes, are they already harvested, or is it a full sled?

And you should consider putting some 5.6mm and 9mm diode housings on your site, along with 6x diodes that would be a good sale IMHO.

Will be discussing with Susie and Joe tonight :)

Wowee! Are any "pen" lasers coming? or havn't you got the housing for them yet??? :D i hope i can get one :p

Could you be more specific?

O-like had a 980nm "old style" focusable in I believe 60mW.
Could you guys try to add that back if possible?
I would prefer 100mW or maybe more. Decently collimated & focusable.
Any 100% invisible IR wavelength (above 808nm at least) that isn't too costly for the mW provided would be good really.

Also the pictures (or descriptions) for the Laser Safety Goggles seem to be switched.

Last edited:

ZRTMWA

OH MY GOD

400mW green 11.9 module?!
How?

I am drooling right now. And I am only halfway thorugh!

Ther is no way those are 300/400mW. They have the same current as the 150mW! Even after the specs are updated, those would have heat and stability issues if they really were. I bet they only puts out 150mW, and the 200mW module too.

How hard would it be to get the full refund. Do you have to ship back to China and then wait another two weeks for your money to be sent?

Also would you qualify a 200mW module outputting only 150mW average as "different from what is described" in other words eligible for the refund?

Ther is no way those are 300/400mW. They have the same current as the 150mW! Even after the specs are updated, those would have heat and stability issues if they really were. I bet they only puts out 150mW, and the 200mW module too.

How hard would it be to get the full refund. Do you have to ship back to China and then wait another two weeks for your money to be sent?

Also would you qualify a 200mW module outputting only 150mW average as "different from what is described" in other words eligible for the refund?

I was meaning in the instance, because we have just opened this second site, some details may be wrong, we'll double check everything BEFORE we send it, and if we listed a detail wrong, a refund would be given before it even is packaged.

ANd yes, a 200mW module outputting 150mW would qualify for a refund.