Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Small Review | 532nm 80mW Sky-Laser Pointer

Hi :)

So I have ordered this pointer from laserbtb.com about a month ago. And It has just arrived today ( Finally :) ).

I have ordered the 80mW version + white paint + IR Filter. It costs around $42 with the coupon code. But in the new group buy you can buy the 100mW for the same price ...

I didn't get these panasonic batteries though ... They are mine :)

DSCN2164_zps898db8da.jpg

DSCN2166_zps7bbf5c00.jpg

DSCN2170_zpsf0158fcc.jpg

And a small burning video :

In my opinion it is a great deal. It does feel much better than the ebay cheap pointers. And it looks up to spec.

This is actually my first high power green laser. And I have to say that the green color is addictive. All in all , I really recommend Sky-Lasers.

Thanks for watching :wave:

Last edited:

Nice review.

The month wait is a little disappointing, but other than that, it looks like you got some good value for your money. However, I'm always a little cautious of the quality of pointers when they're in the pen shape, as opposed to the bigger torch style.

Those concerns of mine don't appear to apply to your laser.

Have fun with it!.

Shipping was a month :rolleyes: I guess It was worth the wait.
Very nice laser and good review as well.
I think I will purchase the 405nm version for myself.

^ do it. I just got the 30mW 532nm from Blord. It has constant on, flashing mode and a safety lock(easily pick-able XD). Probably the coolest pen-laser I've owned by far because of the features.
*The 405 doesn't come with the flashing mode.

Great review by the way! +1 :)

Last edited:
Hi :)

So I have ordered this pointer from laserbtb.com about a month ago. And It has just arrived today ( Finally :) ).

I have ordered the 80mW version + white paint + IR Filter. It costs around $42 with the coupon code. But in the new group buy you can buy the 100mW for the same price ...

I didn't get these panasonic batteries though ... They are mine :)

In my opinion it is a great deal. It does feel much better than the ebay cheap pointers. And it looks up to spec.

This is actually my first high power green laser. And I have to say that the green color is addictive. All in all , I really recommend Sky-Lasers.

Thanks for watching :wave:

Did you happen to LPM it, or know someone with a similar laser? I'd be really interested in this! It seems like a solid, overspec laser! (Considering it burns)

Last edited:

DJNY

Did you happen to LPM it, or know someone with a similar laser? I'd be really interested in this! It seems like a solid, overspec laser! (Considering it burns)

here

But keep in mind that laserbtb/Skylasers pens are very temperature sensitiv. They do like warm summer days/nights.

here

But keep in mind that laserbtb/Skylasers pens are very temperature sensitiv. They do like warm summer days/nights.

Thanks Everyone ! :)

And DJNY is right ... they are temprature sensitive ... they don't like cold places ...

:beer:

USAbro

I know this thread is old, but, is the beam visible without fog?