Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Sketchiest Laser You've Ever Seen? Plus 100Million Watt Laser!

some of these might actually be up to 2W or so. they look like my Rifle from lazerer which is just a common clone of the ones from lots of sites. it's actually a decent laser, mine has lasted quite some time though I doubt it is 1500mW. never actually metered it myself.

million watt laser in HH format huh. seems the Navy is slacking. LaWS? (Laser Weapon System - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

PLEASE, just get a bajillion MW hh from aliexpress

6986-my-failed-attempt-lpc-build.jpg

True story. Questionable.
A friend went to Yosemite national park and started talking to a park ranger about various topics when lasers were mentioned.
The ranger went on to explain how him and a friend from a university were camping one evening when some college kids set up camp close by. They had a bunch of beer cans sitting on the hood of the truck and getting pretty loud so his buddy happen to have a CO2 laser in the trunk. With a special optic he was able to see the beam and shoot the cans of beer causing them to explode. Upon seeing beer cans rupture the college kids got scared and left thinking the woods were haunted. Blair witch maybe.

My friend told me this story in all honesty that the ranger sincerely believe in his story.
However, I have trouble believe you could run a co2 laser from a vehicle and if you did would any educated individual point it in the direction of another person. Hm I had to laugh.

Last edited:
Horse regression, Breeze Jordan 2014 method year after the publicity of engraved

Yugoslavia?

Last edited by a moderator:
@spammer Sondra,

Next time when you want to fake your location, at least pick a country that still exists.

Gawd.

I'm selling this laser, the real deal, 100% legit. 100000MW, and only 99 dollars:

Deathstar.jpg

Hurry up, a bargain like this is going to go quickly!

Hyperdrive not included, sorry!

Last edited:
Halo doesn't have anything like that. ;_;

Theres the spartan laser...but thats a shoulder mounted pulse laser....

isnt that the laser gun from halo?

Aria-Montgomery-Are-You-Serious-Gif.gif

As for my entry. I don't know if I'd define it as sketchy based on the criteria others are following. Though it's one terrifying hunk of photons. I know it works though. I took the pic :)

1896934_789005861127181_1988997993_n.jpg

Last edited: