Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Sinner's Custom Host Designs , New Laser hosts - In Stock Starting $99.00

Re: Sinner's Custom Hosts - Cypreus Hosts HOLIDAY DISCOUNTS Upto 33% off

Is this an option for the IIIB? How much?

Last edited:

im getting chills looking at that copper,soo cool.

sinner

Alaskan @laserproject: :) I have yet to make a IIIB head with dual driver, It is not required as the host runs on buck mode (2x Li-ion batteries) but the 1x26650 copper version Cypreus-III does.

Holiday sales ends tomorrow :)

Pman

Haven't shown my 1.5W 520nm in the Cyp IIb chromed out but it's a beautiful heavy small host. Great combination of cooling and showpiece. Highest recommendation. Great guy to deal with.
Seriously, I have a LOT of units and this is beautiful and feels great in the hand.
By the way, don't know what happened but whatever you did to try to ask them for me not to have to sign for it worked because I met the driver and she said I didn't have too:)

-Pete

Last edited:
Sinner,
My 2 IIB hosts came in today and they look great. The thermal conduction of copper is so efficient.

Waiting for myCypreus III polished host / for 2/26650's . No stallion 3w 9mm 445 with a 2.4a xdrive. Swapping out the focus knob for a mrcrouse assault polished knob replacing the standard flat one. Next build is custom host by Mrcrouse with the new NDB7A75 3+watt to4.7watt 445 diode with a 3.4A xdrive .:drool::lasergun: this should be sweet.

I just sent you a pm about buying a host, it is one from Eudaimonium but he sent me to you, i think it was called a phobos and grainde had one. If you have any of them could I buy one? if you don't have one pls let me know. Thank You

Last edited:
Hi no I do not have one for sale but sinner had a sale on the IIIB host but the sale is over. Jeff from Jrobs hosts make mean units also and Mrcrouse does to but his shop is being rebuilt now so you have to wait. Check the forum these guys are great at what they do and they are cool hosts. Pm them with ?'s they respond swiftly. These guys are here in the states, sinner is in the Middle East on another continent. If you don't like waiting stay in the states. Hope this helps Rich ..