Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Sincerity seller in Aliexpress.Promise with all my character.

I just went to this site and found this guy! No.1 Convenience Store of Old Friends selling 5,000mw 532's for $40.00??? How can that be???

I just went to this site and found this guy! No.1 Convenience Store of Old Friends selling 5,000mw 532's for $40.00??? How can that be???

like i said before ! i have chat with some of the sellers and they say that its a mistake that they have to fix it ^___________^

I would be careful, I came across too many sellers with outrageous claims of impossible mW outputs. I just found a 15,000mW 450nm blue and it's not a mistake because he says 15,000mW 15W. That sounds like he knew what he was typing.

Whoopsie...

I mixed up two site's!

Can't wait to hear the results from the one's that order from this company.

Last edited:
Whoopsie...

I mixed up two site's!

Can't wait to hear the results from the one's that order from this company.

im still waiting for the laser to arrive...10 days waiting for it ....
this would be the 2nd week so i guess it should arrive in this week :tired:
I HOPE SO !!!!:D:wave: AS SOON AS I GET THE LASER I WILL DO A LPM TEST !

Last edited:
I too would like to know how the laser turns out. Their prices just seem too good to be true. Their shipping estimates say it can take up to 30 days to ship out and another 15-26 days to be delivered. It sounds a lot like Dealextreme's shipping to me TBH. Painfully slow and varies greatly.

Last edited:
I too would like to know how the laser turns out. Their prices just seem too good to be true. Their shipping estimates say it can take up to 30 days to ship out and another 15-26 days to be delivered. It sounds a lot like Dealextreme's shipping to me TBH. Painfully slow and varies greatly.

yep thats right !! its very painful !! 11 days and still no update. last update said

departure from outward office of exchangethat basically means that it left china on that day but since THAT particular day i havent got any update ):
But still i havent entered the standard delivery time which is 15-25days so i will just wait ^_^
sometimes they(china post &USPS) dont even update the tracking ID until you RECEIVE it,in the worth cases you will get you package and the tracking ID will say that your package is in china ...LOL :san:

I might have to give this store a try. I've been looking for some nice 650nm pens and lower powered ~445nm's for cheap, and this place seems to have both.

Good luck! I would stick with buying from LPF members, it's a lot safer and when your china bought laser craps out what do you do? You fix it yourself or get an LPF member to fix it or your SOL! I got burned twice with china bought lasers, so never again!

I RECEIVED MY LASER TODAY !!! AFTER 15 DAYS OF WAITING !!! I just love it it's really well built, it came with a charger and the keys for the laser, but the sad thing is that it came without batteries ): due to the new customs law in china ): so I had to buy 2CR123A BATTERYES ( bought them the 14of nov ) I'm still waiting for the batteries so I can test the laser right away and to see if it's up to spec!! Also I will be making a review of it once I get the batteries (; , so far everything looks good and healthy :D
One thing that I want to point out is that my laser never got scanned in NY CUSTOMS ..?!!! I don't know why but it simply just went to DETROIT AND THEN it departed to my location .!! Weird right ?!! I Huss I got luck with it :D , also the package had a customs declaration of china on the outside part of the package, so I guess it just was scanned in china ? IDK the good is that I have it ! Period !! I WILL BE MAKING A REVIEW AS SOON AS I GET THE BATTERIES :D thanks !

I'm glad you received your laser. Hopefully its on or over spec. What LPM do you use BTW?

I'm glad you received your laser. Hopefully its on or over spec. What LPM do you use BTW?

Ust like I said in the post above yours ... I'm waiting r the batteries to arrieve since the laser didn't came with ones due to the new laws un chinas custom. So far the laser looks good. I will be making the thermo LPM test which has about 15% of accuracy so that should be OK (; also I will try to get as much close as I can to the actual power :D thanks

I am getting a LaserBee 2.5W graphing LPM, I can meter anyone's lasers if they want me to ;)