Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Sincerity seller in Aliexpress.Promise with all my character.

I was just trying to help you out and maybe some others in the community thinking of buying from this seller…

Yeah man. Like i said, you need to chill out on the useless posts. Its rather annoying and you just create clutter in threads when you answer someones post saying "No i dont know"
When thats your answer, for the love of god just dont post...please.
This isnt an Instant Messenger. If you want to fill anything up, dont fill up the forum, fill up your PM box. If this sounds harsh, its because it is.

Btw, what LPM do you have?

Sorry I didn't want to offend anyone ): I know that you did it with your best intentions ): I got to be mature sorry folks ): my bad my apologize REALLY !! I'm never like that ....
Please forgive me !!! T_T

Last edited:
I thought I wasn't going to have to leave this guy some neg rep because I was hoping I misunderstood him, but here it comes

I already submitted it. Nothing pisses me off more than someone who disrespects me when I am going out of my way to do something nice for them.

Anyways, if anyone orders from this seller, I can make an LPM graph of your laser for you

I have a 3W Laserbee II enroute that I should be getting within the next couple days(maybe even today) and would be willing to do the same. I would like to know how well these lasers work as well.

Me and Baron will keep these guys honest on their specs for sure.

Chast

Just leave a message when order something , like "friend from LFP"
I will change the price before payment.
and I will show something new soon
thanks !

Lolvo

Just leave a message when order something , like "friend from LFP"
I will change the price before payment.
and I will show something new soon
thanks !

We haven't heard anything new about your products or service since November. No conformation on a decent product or not.

Have you expanded your inventory?
Would you be willing to send out a test laser for free, in order to get your reputation on track?

I think those two things would really get your business off the ground a little more.

I wouldn't mind doing a test review of a laser. I wouldn't even mind returning the laser afterwards if it mattered.

Just had a look at this linked Laser....

Aliexpress.com : Buy Nice 5mw 50mW 100mW 200mW 447nm Adjust Focus Blue Laser Pens Pointer Blue Illuminant freeshipping & wholesale from Reliable Laser Pointer Laser Pen Laser Pen Pointer suppliers on Laser Magic Center

I would think that since Nov of last year they could at least
proof read their sales pages if they want to sell to people that
are not complete morons and/or illiterate.

1) States Power Supply: 2 X AAA batteries but shows a 10440
2) States Size: 13.9 X 1.3mm... I don't think so
3) Don't forget to AVIID Exposure as indicated on the Laser Host.

Just wondering if the electronic assembly is as precise....

Jerry

You can contact us at any time on our Website: J.BAUER Electronics

Last edited:
It seems just like another laser shop operating out of china, a "200mW Green" for $28 -.- If your store is as legitimate as you say it is, Why not send a user a laser for Metering, If anything, It should Gain you sales!