Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Shout-out to Lifetime17

BobMc

I've been dealing with Lifetime (Rich) for about a year. I have made multiple purchases from him. Both repairs and heatsinks, hosts, and assorted parts. He has always been very punctual with his shipping and packaging is superb. He's workmanship is top notch. He has gone above and beyond the "call of duty" on quite a few circumstances. Can't give specific examples because I don't have his permission. But he has bent over backwards to be a "stand -up guy". So to Rich I say "thank-you" for being someone that is a pleasure to deal with, and beyond reproach. Best wishes with all yours sales and many :thanks::wave:

Last edited:

Hi BM,
Thank you so much i try to give everyone what they pay for without asking for their first born. I take pride in my machine capabilities and try to be perfect in every aspect of the job orders . As you know material and tooling are quite pricey not to mention the total time involved making items for folks. Packaging the orders are very important not knowing what the handlers will do to them. I don't charge for extra services like polishing like some might do and i ship free on some items depending on the items . I like to save people money if i can so they could put it towards other goodies. My prices speak for themselves and the quality .
Thank you once again for all your business and the future interests in me. Always a pleasure and i want to thank all of my customers for their comments and orders.

Rich:)

BobMc

Hi BM,
Thank you so much i try to give everyone what they pay for without asking for their first born. I take pride in my machine capabilities and try to be perfect in every aspect of the job orders . As you know material and tooling are quite pricey not to mention the total time involved making items for folks. Packaging the orders are very important not knowing what the handlers will do to them. I don't charge for extra services like polishing like some might do and i ship free on some items depending on the items . I like to save people money if i can so they could put it towards other goodies. My prices speak for themselves and the quality .
Thank you once again for all your business and the future interests in me. Always a pleasure and i want to thank all of my customers for their comments and orders.

Your more than welcome. Truth is truth.

Ps. already got one purchase in mind from you for my next outing. Putting together is list. :D

Last edited:
I've been dealing with Lifetime (Rich) for about a year. I have made multiple purchases from him. Both repairs and heatsinks, hosts, and assorted parts. He has always been very punctual with his shipping and packaging is superb. He's workmanship is top notch. He has gone above and beyond the "call of duty" on quite a few circumstances. Can't give specific examples because I don't have have his permission. But he has bent over backwards to be a "stand -up guy". So to Rich I say "thank-you" for being someone that is a pleasure to deal with, and beyond reproach. Best wishes with all yours sales and many :thanks::wave:

I second these sentiments. He gives break even prices and above and beyond service. He loves what he does. Its almost like the diodes don't do the host justice. Between the time, material, equipment, and most importantly his experience, his product is worth twice over what he asks for. I have never had an issue that wasn't resolved, to the point I felt I was getting more than I was due if that makes sense. Can't wait till he gets more tooling toys. Lens sleds anyone?

BobMc

I second these sentiments. He gives break even prices and above and beyond service. He loves what he does. Its almost like the diodes don't do the host justice. Between the time, material, equipment, and most importantly his experience, his product is worth twice over what he asks for. I have never had an issue that wasn't resolved, to the point I felt I was getting more than I was due if that makes sense. Can't wait till he gets more tooling toys. Lens sleds anyone?

Well said, "can't wait till he gets more tooling tools". Me neither ! :)

GSS

I have something in the planning with him as we speak:):shhh:

@Lifetime, forgot say when you do get the milling machine,
plan to order some rectangle stock:whistle::)

Last edited:
Hi,
Thanks again BM for all the great replies i do try my best and am willing to learn more every day. Tooling is addicting ..
@ DDEN,
Maybe one day your sleds will be reality still working on the milling machine and a boat load of tooling . Yes it is quite costly all my investments but i love doing this work. When i'm on the lathe and something comes to mind anything is possible within my grasp. And yes yes more tooling i dream of tooling and what i can buy next. Sometimes there isn't enough hours in a day.
@ GSS,
Hey buddy started working on yours today have plans for this one to . Your going to like this one i'll send some pics ..
Thank you everyone for all the kind words really appreciate them always

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Bob, good on you for showing your appreciation. +rep :)
Lifetime, keep up the good work. I'm yet to experience your handy work but have seen plenty on the forum. +rep :beer:

Look forward to seeing yours GSS. :)

Last edited:
Hi Curtis,
Thank you pal i will always try my best for the customer, The GSS host will be done soon so you can get a look at it ..

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
No problem Rich. :)
Thanks, I'll look forward to seeing it. :beer:

Encap

Hi BM,

You should put something in your signature about being ready, willing, and able to do machine shop work for members--how would anyone guess that? Put a link in your signature to a thread or threads showing off pictures of your work or anything like that--if not might be a good idea also.

Good luck

Last edited:

BobMc

You should put something in your signature about being ready, willing, and able to do machne shop work for members--how would anyone guess that? Put a link in your signature to a thread or threads showing off pictures of you work or anything like that--if not might be a good idea also.

Good luck

Putting a link in his signature might be a good idea. He has a post up. But all would help. Good idea :)

http://laserpointerforums.com/f39/sale-thread-hosts-heat-sinks-focus-adapters-lasers-100082.html

@CurtisOliver, :thanks:

@Gss, "I got something in the works but,:shhh:" your just trying to tease us. ( it's working) :)

Last edited:
Hi,
i know but i'm not to much on fluff , Don't get me wrong it's a great idea well it's an awesome idea. I will work on it thanks for the seed BM and all of you guys. You guys are the best and to all forum members also.

GSS

Bob, good on you for showing your appreciation. +rep :)
Lifetime, keep up the good work. I'm yet to experience your handy work but have seen plenty on the forum. +rep :beer:

Look forward to seeing yours GSS. :)
For now its C8 host build with some really beefie sinking for a NUM44:)
A gift for my brother inlaw so i'm sure its going to be "Pretty":cool:
4 of my Star Trek "phasers" have some nice heatsinks from him and he polished them even though they are hidden:crackup:
It was a nice surprise when he sent me a custom focus nozzle for one that I had no clue about:eek:
He sure makes it easy for us doesn't he..but its his evil secret plan to get us addicted:can::eg:

@dden, I know exactly what you mean, word for word, well said:)

Last edited:

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
That should look lovely, and what with it having an NUBM44, it should make for one amazing laser. :)
A polished heatsink is always better, even when hidden. ;) :D
That sure was nice of you Rich for sending out a custom nozzle to GSS. :beer:

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
That should look lovely, and what with it having an NUBM44, it should make for one amazing laser. :)
A polished heatsink is always better, even when hidden. ;) :D
That sure was nice of you Rich for sending out a custom nozzle to GSS. :beer: