Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Should there be a "save draft" option for writing new threads?

Should there be a "save draft" option for writing new threads?

• No, I think it would be too much trouble

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Yeah, I just copy-and-paste into a text editor like notepad if I need a back-up. Even so, if (when) Firefox crashes, it keeps the textbox contents of the windows. Good on them for doing that.

^^ That's a save draft manual, sort of :D , Hope we could get autosave option.. The modern day browsers should be able to do this idk why they haven't addressed this as a part of browsing experience!
An auto save is whats needed i use my phone a lot for posts and often find that after writing a long post that by the time i go to send I've been logged out and that's been typed has been lost,very frustrating so yes a draft save especially if auto somehow like word would be great .

DTR

All the long build threads I have done I built in the PM system sending it to myself many times along the way. Nice thing is it saves it and I can see how it will display. When finished just copy to your new thread and you are good to go.:)

Last edited:
Absolutely 100% have a save drafts automatically ,i use my phone a lot for posts and many times after writing
heaps i go to post to find im logged out and its gone an auto save like in word would be great please:thanks:

Last edited: