Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Should I buy 100mw from wicked lasers?

http://www.wickedlasers.com/lasers/E3_Series-108-3.html

So I saw that they had new lasers, lower prices than a few weeks ago. I always wanted to buy the <100mw green laser pen but it was over 100$ which is too expensive.

They now have E3 series in green 100mw min for only $80, and its nice and durable, runs on triple AAA.

I just want a 100mw for show and the brightness. Already ordered a 200mw red for burning. I was going to buy a 100mw focusable from rayfoss but changed my mind since i saw this, and its much smaller and easier to carry.

So should i buy from wicked lasers? they ship to usa right and if my laser gets taken by customs i get full refund simple as that so its all good?

Last edited:

udanis

Hey man,

The link you supplied goes to the 200mW e3 series, which is an awesome price for that strength.

E2 Series from Wicked Lasers - Evolution Pro Series

this laser is also in green, and is 100mW. only $50 if you're looking for that strength.

I'm about to order the 100mW just because i'm currently on a low budget. But I definitely say go for it. If not the 200, no question about the 100. You cannot find that price and that quality of a laser together easily.

[i plan to get the 200mW violet later on, when my budget allows :D ]

I would not recommend ordering from wicked lasers. A lot of customers of will agree with me here. Pre-aratic they were a good company but after that they lost their credibility with a lot of the laser community. just my 2 cents

I wouldn't do it!

You need to read the posts on this forum about Wicked lasers before buying!
If you do order you might be waiting quite a while for it and their customer support really sucks.

I wouldn't do it!

You need to read the posts on this forum about Wicked lasers before buying!
If you do order you might be waiting quite a while for it and their customer support really sucks.

I know that and don't mind waiting.
Just want the laser itself since their pen lasers are of high quality from what I heard of. (like the evolution pro)

udanis

I know that and don't mind waiting.
Just want the laser itself since their pen lasers are of high quality from what I heard of. (like the evolution pro)

Ton's of people have/had issues with their new laser. I wouldn't order from them again.

I have only seen issues with the Arctic Spyder series
Their smaller lasers are perfectly fine and should function without much problems

udanis

So should i buy from wicked lasers?

Okay so you ask for people's opinions and when you get answer you blow them off and automatically think your opinion right?

Maybe you should stop posting? I was looking through your past post and maybe you should learn more about lasers before posting?

Seriously look at some of your past posts:

you can't potmod a red laser
Really?

In reference of burning a mole off:
i tryed it 2 days ago with a focused 50mw laser
So you try it then ask people if you should do it?
IR filter is very expensive..
oh rly now?

Here are two of your topic titles:
Is it ok to use a laser to burn off a mole?
Wow, ok.
Any1 try the rayfoss 200mw fwt?

Toke

I think it would rather unkind to WL to order from them now.
Their customer support and production is overburdened enough as it is. ;)

ZapU

Don't you just love a noob digging up a 6 month old thread to tell people what to do? :horse:

laser2 I'm surprised to hear you put the pricangles above WL, I think the Arctic was a very troubled production, and WL did have a few other problems mostly quite a while back, but my priceangels 500 mW is < 100mW so, I think WL is much closer to correct output than that... just my 2 cents... ;) -Glenn