Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

short video of my laser lighter

jayrob

Another awesome project from rog8811!

The orthoscopic surgeon strikes again! ;D

Very impressive as always...
Jay

Awesome build. This is very creative, and is a beautiful classic twist on the concept of a laser lighter. Says who a laser lighter has to look like the Jetsons or Star Wars. Zippo !

YAY!!! my metacafe video hit 20,000 views today ;D
With a bit of luck I may get paid for it.....

Thanks for the support from the forum.

Regards rog8811

Benm

Hehe.. i still think its a dangerous product, but it does look good in the video!

Sad thing is that i now feel oldfashioned lighting fags with a red laser while the hip kids use blue ones ;)

Benm said:
Hehe.. i still think its a dangerous product, but it does look good in the video!

Sad thing is that i now feel oldfashioned lighting fags with a red laser while the hip kids use blue ones ;)

a normal zippo can be dangerous :eek:

Benm

I suppose so.. but its just lighting a cig in your mouth with a laser withiout any eye protection thats crazy ;)

lighting a cig in your mouth with a laser without any eye protection thats crazy
Couldn't agree more, I don't do either myself ;)

Regards rog8811

rog8811 said:
YAY!!! my metacafe video hit 20,000 views today ;D
With a bit of luck I may get paid for it.....

Thanks for the support from the forum.

Regards rog8811
Do I get a cut ::)

Metacafe have screwed me over :'( They have rejected both of my recent videos from the producers scheme on the grounds that the video quality is not good enough..... reality is they have turned down all but 2 or 3 videos in the last few months to save money.

I will not be using metacafe again, I could accept the adverts they play before my video if there was a chance of earning some cash, but no chance of that as I cannot afford to upgrade my camera to the proffesional standards they seem to be looking for, I am not Kipkay after all :mad:

Again thanks to everyone here who watched my videos and left comments.

Regards rog8811

polop

did any one else get the ultimate irony, before the video played i got a NHS stop smoking helpline advert. lol, i thought it was deliberate to begin with.

FFB

rog8811 said:
Just to show it works ;)

For the full video look at my sig

Regards rog8811

..Wheeew, thats awesome !

..anybody tried to put burning lasers into those swiss army knifes, some sort of a McGywver version ?!?!!