Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Shipping time lasts forever

What the title says. Lately I lost count of the days I have been waiting for several packages which come from overseas. Apart from DX( which sucks for everyone ), what's the average time your international packages arrive your side? I want to see if it's not only me. Unless it happens somewhere else too, I need to check with the post office I guess.

Last edited:

hong kong and singapore are where most of my intl packages come from, from there to salt lake is usually 15 days on avg.

the most i ever had to wait was 30 days from psxboy on my first phr

Ears and Eggs

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Usually a bit less than two weeks for me for non-DX international items. If I order at the beginning of the week, it'll often be here by the end of the next week. If I leave it until the end of the week then it will probably arrive the beginning of the week after. :D

Last edited:
Especially if they are just sitting at your post office collecting dust because they are too lazy to deliver it. Did you ever find out why they just sat on that package from me?

oh you mean the 445 diodes and lenses :eek:
no. i got a note for another packAge and went to pick it up. I asked them if there was anything else they had for me and she noticed the BIG envelope. I cant tell how long it sat there . Sure thing is that I would not be notified EVER of that envelope. Thank god I asked. now lets see how many envelopes and packages will arrive by the end of March >: (

p.s i have no idea how i double posted. sry

DTR

Especially if they are just sitting at your post office collecting dust because they are too lazy to deliver it. Did you ever find out why they just sat on that package from me?

Ears and Eggs

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
whats has me worried most is the chance a parcel been lost during shipping :eek:

Of the probably >100 things I have shipped and received in my life, that has happened to me only once. It was an mp3 player I was shipping to a friend in Istanbul, Turkey as a gift. Vanished without a trace in shipping. :yabbmad: Wasn't tracked or insured either, so I was out the full cost. :yabbmad::yabbmad: I am grateful though that that happens so infrequently.

I'm still waiting on my flashlight that I ordered from DX back in the beginning of January!

Ears and Eggs

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
I'm still waiting on my flashlight that I ordered from DX back in the beginning of January!

When it comes to DX my average is much lower, usually around three weeks to a month from when I order to when I receive the item is what I expect. Although I just noticed that I ordered a Mini Bluetooth adapter amongst other things on October 1st of last year and never actually received it. :eek: I got all the other the stuff from that order, but that one item is still "Pending" :eek:

Things

I think you'll find that postage to Greece takes a fair bit longer than other places, as I believe the customs system there is a fairly long process.