Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

shipping from "o-like"

Jaseth

Yes
A tiny bit of research would already have told you that.
In future please search before you create a new thread.

well... i was just going by what DX did to me... they said they couldn't because of new rules, so i just wanted to make sure... :)

I just ordered from them. 8 days from the time I paid with PayPal. I'm in Palo Alto CA.
Try that with DX. Every time I order from DX. It takes 4 to 7 days just to ship.

Jaseth

Spam!!!

Edit: Spam was removed

Last edited:
I just ordered from them. 8 days from the time I paid with PayPal. I'm in Palo Alto CA.
Try that with DX. Every time I order from DX. It takes 4 to 7 days just to ship.

yeah... they told me that due to new FDA rules they couldn't ... in other words...:banned:

Last edited:
o-like does ship here. make sure to pay the extra 4 bucks and have her ship the batteries and charger separate from the actual laser.

o-like does ship here. make sure to pay the extra 4 bucks and have her ship the batteries and charger separate from the actual laser.

is it common for them to get extremely confused on a simple thing?

"No confusion at all .we will ship you order 1pcs 120-150mW green laser module+4pcs 50mW green laser pointers +2pcs 30mW green laser modules to you . then let you know tracking number . Thanks again ."

we ordered this: 180~200mW Red laser/ adjustable foucus£*>5~200mw Red laser pointer£*>Laser&lighting products£*>www.0-like.com

why do i need to have the batteries and charger sent separately? even if Customs dosent have batteries.. they wouldnt mind going to like CVS and getting some batteries..

"No confusion at all .we will ship you order 1pcs 120-150mW green laser module+4pcs 50mW green laser pointers +2pcs 30mW green laser modules to you . then let you know tracking number . Thanks again ."

we ordered this: 180~200mW Red laser/ adjustable foucus£*>5~200mw Red laser pointer£*>Laser&lighting products£*>www.0-like.com

why do i need to have the batteries and charger sent separately? even if Customs dosent have batteries.. they wouldnt mind going to like CVS and getting some batteries..

They can't test the power without batteries. And no, I don't think they would go through the trouble of buying batteries...

Hey thats the exact same thing I ordered Friday morning, I wonder if she got my order mixed up with yours.:undecided::crackup:

Here's hoping that DX can still ship flashlights for hosts to the U.S.

she didn't give me a tracking number for my order, but i guess it doesn't really matter