Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

shine a 500mw laser to kill hair growth?

lipo99

I not a troll. Just curious about what will happen as the dark folic should be killed.

Another thing I wonder is why hikers don't carry green laser with them. Once they are lost they just shine up to faciliate search ops

Another thing I wonder is why hikers don't carry green laser with them. Once they are lost they just shine up to faciliate search ops

But then their rescuers would have to arrest them. Later, the court documents will say the hiker(s) possessed limited intellect. :D

I not a troll. Just curious about what will happen as the dark folic should be killed.

yao-noob-bitch.jpg

Very funny! Does this dark folic matter plan on waging a rebellion against the Evil Empire?

Not too sure what this post is about.

Last edited:
But then their rescuers would have to arrest them. Later, the court documents will say the hiker(s) possessed limited intellect. :D

5mW lasers (totally legal) can make a pretty solid visible beam in the dark!

^Not after a few hundred feet it doesn't. So you have to point it directly at someone to get their attention, and that has the potential to cause a crash. Better to just use a flashlight.

OP, please don't point high power lasers at yourself. I don't care what you read on teh interwebz, it's a bad idea.

Last edited:

Blord

Wrong focussing and oops I just see your brain ( or any left ). :)