Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Sharp 477 Custom+Nano 275ma+bat monitor SOLD

Hi
I have this lovely laser I just finished and because I still have 2 Sharp diodes left and both spectroed at 477, I want to give someone else the opportunity to own one, but not just the diode but also a very nicely built custom 2 piece laser,

I though I would add a voltage monitor also so you can always keep track of your battery drainage, This laser takes a special 16650 flattop battery especially for vapes with exceptional performance,

I must add that enough time spent on this build with so much attention to detail that nothing is thermally glued or set screw held, just exceptional tolerances that hold everything tightly together, For example the rear latching switch soldered spring and just pushed in by hand for a very tight fit, it will not come loose, The copper diode heatsink pressed in and tight for thermal transfer, the voltage indicated perfectly pressed in from the inside, The momentary nice and tight but if need be can always be pulled out with fingernails and some pressure, Oh lets not forget the battery it slides out with a pop so precise tolerance you won't believe it!

One thing you must know is this is one of my signature 2 piece hosts that just press together in the centre and bang, If this is not a feature you can appreciate please do not buy it,
Also I cannot supply battery since I need these for custom build measurements!

The laser will only come with an acrilic lens am also running low on G2,s

Thanks for looking guys!

$300us. +shipping

https://youtu.be/wjyP8vxcvL0

Attachments

• tDzIUXU.jpg
    tDzIUXU.jpg
    453.9 KB · Views: 64
  • fnCjcUH.jpg
    fnCjcUH.jpg
    389.2 KB · Views: 61
  • bw83zzk.jpg
    bw83zzk.jpg
    278.4 KB · Views: 58
  • 4O79uoG.jpg
    4O79uoG.jpg
    365.9 KB · Views: 75
  • h0ewnho.jpg
    h0ewnho.jpg
    404.2 KB · Views: 55
  • XRcCq8B.jpg
    XRcCq8B.jpg
    319.9 KB · Views: 49
  • 4ErcfxR.jpg
    4ErcfxR.jpg
    235 KB · Views: 73
  • FRNlXC5.jpg
    FRNlXC5.jpg
    272.6 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Re: Sharp 477 Custom+Nano 275ma+bat monitor

A real tri-color beauty Billy, good luck ln your sale; I predict that it won't last the day! :cool:
:gj:

A real tri-color beauty Billy, good luck ln your sale; I predict that it won't last the day! :cool:

Thanks buddy, You are right actually not even an hour, Well it is special!
These diodes might not be back, and because I just received a 488 today I thought I would let someone else enjoy it, Thanks bowtie,

You're right Jeff, since I have room for one more in my avatar and to make Mr Alaskan happy that this one stayed downunder too.

:crackup:

BobMc

:crackup: Morning RB you beat me again, I was just previewing my request to purchase and your post came through. Enjoy another great build. :wave:

Edit; @ Billy this looks really sharp, nicely done, like the voltage monitor addition. :gj:

Last edited:
Oh noooo, I'm so sorry Bob. :oops:
I'll stop now, I promise.

:beer:

BobMc

Oh noooo, I'm so sorry Bob. :oops:
I'll stop now, I promise.

:beer:

No please! It's certainly not a problem. I think it's kinda great knowing someone else is building a collection also. (Enjoy) :) Build your collection with what you'd like, there's more than enough to go around. I've got three or 5 irons in the fire as it is. There's no shortage coming my way. So please grab what works for you. Got one request though? Beam shots, (hint hint). :D

Edit, update; just scored a 480 Guardian from Sanwu. They had one diode left, and it's coming home with me. :D

Last edited:
Looks like you used the acrylic lens for this one. I was able to place a nice focus knob on mine that I purchased from Lifetime17 on mine by using fingernail polish in the knob's threads to grab the first turn and a half leaving me enough rotation the infinity focus is not at the bottomed out position.

Looks like you used the acrylic lens for this one. I was able to place a nice focus knob on mine that I purchased from Lifetime17 on mine by using fingernail polish in the knob's threads to grab the first turn and a half leaving me enough rotation the infinity focus is not at the bottomed out position.

I know what your saying Paul but that issue only exists with the 12mm module s, on this build I used a 20mm module and reduced it to fit they are much deeper and there is no issue with any lens, I also had to press the spectroed 477 diode out of a brass module that you used!

I'll put a G2 in just for you and take a pic! When I get home!

Last edited:
I don't think you're going to like the G-2 with this diode. It leaves a rectangular artifact off to the side of the focused dot. I used an acrylic lens on mine to avoid that. I didn't realize there was such a difference in the depth of the 20mm and the 12mm modules. If you have more room to work with on this module, that's great. The lens housings on the acrylic lenses are so short it makes working with them difficult.

Last edited:
So I decided to put both my 480 builds side buy side for a quick look, well actually Andrews voltage indicator custom and my Led Lenser Custom and well Andrews diode was spectroed by Paul at 476.7. I think that was at lower than 275ma current so very possibly is even higher, Now to me it's obvious that my Led Lenser diode that came from Jordan and hasn't been spectroed is higher wavelength, so we possibly have another topping 480, I also believe the first diode that I lost was even higher than these because I remember how excited I was with the colour that made me buy 4 all together, The one I lost is in the Led Lenser thread begging!
Anyway here are some pics of the 2 side by side before I ship it of to my buddy Andrew!

https://youtu.be/attbbYLRizE

Attachments

• ZAF1Vwy.jpg
    ZAF1Vwy.jpg
    259.4 KB · Views: 34
  • ImgaAhU.jpg
    ImgaAhU.jpg
    241.4 KB · Views: 38
  • JoGkpHN.jpg
    JoGkpHN.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 32
  • 0EqlSQb.jpg