Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Sharp 185mW GH0631IA2G 638nm Laser Diode

I did not get any email or if I did it could have been buried, I get a ton of mail that I can't keep up with, you can send a PM here just click the persons name and " Start conversation " bottom right of the pop up.

I use a G7 on one and a 3 element coated for red-IR on another, it's the basic Chinese 3ER lens.

The Sharp 488 has great divergence and if you drive it @ 250ma you will get about 140mw with a G8 lens and a great beam with a tight spot, also the 505nm is very tight and a nice emerald green color, not that piss yellow green like a 532nm.

SANY3751.JPG

Last edited:
I did not get any email or if I did it could have been buried, I get a ton of mail that I can't keep up with, you can send a PM here just click the persons name and " Start conversation " bottom right of the pop up.

I use a G7 on one and a 3 element coated for red-IR on another, it's the basic Chinese 3ER lens.

The Sharp 488 has great divergence and if you drive it @ 250ma you will get about 140mw with a G8 lens and a great beam with a tight spot, also the 505nm is very tight and a nice emerald green color, not that piss yellow green like a 532nm.

View attachment 71833
Thanks. I sent you an email with a way to see that documentary. So do a search for my email. It was sent to the email address we communicated with previously. It will make sense when you see it. Just search Andrew Baer. Just sent the other day when you asked about the documentary.

I don't know what email address you have but I don't see anything, I will send you a PM with my email address, I would like to see that documentary. Thanks