Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Share your epic school stories!

man I love daves insanity sauce.
i find that shit at ross :eek:
its like 3 bucks there lol
one time I dropped and broke the bottle of daves insanity sauce in my kitchen... we had to leave the fumes were so damn bad.

I wish I had that stuff back in school....

and I wish I could have gotten shocking pens from dx for 2 bucks back then also... I would have left them everywhere!

my junior class put an end to air band (cram the whole school in the gym for an hour or two, doing skits and stuff, competing between grades (this is following a week of lame lunch time games))
it might have been copying the car wash commercial... with the two fattest football players we had (poor cardboard box)... or the senior side blowing up latex balloons and playing with them like volleyballs... or the sophmores making fun of a chic that got pregnant... mario and luigi frog hopping to some mario song (involving lots of humping between jumping)

this isn't the first time my grade has messed up things for the future generations... 8th grade we had such a big food fight on the last day, the principal who was new at the time made everyone next year sit down to eat, had no time between classes, ect ect. that guy was a douche lol.

in high school there was a fat history teacher who had a microwave and a coffe cup she kept microwaving for a few seconds... we knew she spiked her coffee a lot cause some days she'd show up with two different socks... some kids claim to have seen some.

good times.

i'd never go back though.

rocketparrotlet said:
At the end of 8th grade, there was a bully named Artem...

-Mark
ahahaha great story! i love it! best yet!
when he massaged his eyes did he still have the hot stuff on his fingers or something and it got in his eyes?

To mention a few, there was the time we climbed one of the 3-storey blocks and came in the window, then messed everything up and put a CD of 'Never Gonna Give You Up' in the stereo and set it to repeat.

Another time, a friend of mine brought this huge heavy-duty plastic bag to school. We climbed to the roof, was fed a hose from the bottom (same 3-storey building) and filled it with water. The thing took 6 of us to carry! When some year 12's walked out of the canteen (year 12's are our nemesis, they hang out on the other side of the lawn, many food fights and waterbombs were had) we tipped the whole damn thing on them. The sheer force of (100 litres?) of water dropped from 3 storeys up made the ones at ground zero fall over! The splatter was enormous. We then ducked away and tied a thick rope to some pipes so we could climb up again some other time.

There were a few other cool times when I learned how to do a backflip off a wall. Since then, I've done it on trees, and a bus.

More when I think of it to come.

VillageIdiot said:
To mention a few, there was the time we climbed one of the 3-storey blocks and came in the window, then messed everything up and put a CD of 'Never Gonna Give You Up' in the stereo and set it to repeat.

Epic Rickroll!

mikeeey said:
[quote author=rocketparrotlet link=1223328987/0#14 date=1223340105]At the end of 8th grade, there was a bully named Artem...

-Mark
ahahaha great story! i love it! best yet!
when he massaged his eyes did he still have the hot stuff on his fingers or something and it got in his eyes?[/quote]

With the really hot sauces, if you even touch the food you put it in, no matter how much you wash your hands, your eyes will hurt like hell if you so much as brush against them. One time, I was having some hot sauce even hotter than Dave's Insanity (Mad Dog 357, I wish I owned some, I love spicy foods!) It was the spiciest thing I ever had, so I came home from my neighbor's house, opened the fridge to chug down milk, thoroughly and wiped off the fridge door to remove all the hot sauce after I put the milk back. The next morning, my mom opened the fridge and rubbed her eyes, and they puffed up for at least 30 minutes. So touching your eyes directly after touching the Dave's Insanity-laced food...ouch.

-Mark

i've heard stories of a guy simply moving a bottle of daves insanity sauce, then going about some other business... it pretty much ended their relationship. hope you can fill in the blanks :eek:

speaking of football scores, our varsity team had an undefeated season. we were so good we had quite a few freshmen and sophomores playing.
after it was 42 to something (zero or one score) coach told them to fall down if we made it past their defense again. i was like what the hell how did he knock him over?? till i heard haha.

i was thinking you could easily make some home made pepper spray with a squirt gun and some hot sauce mixed in water haha.

Well, the one thing that comes to mind is that one time when two friends fooled around on a P.E. class and scared the heck out of the teacher and half the class ;D

Before the P.E. one of them (Anton) put one or two blood capsules in his mouth and then went out to the rest of the class. We begun with playing dodgeball, and another friend (Simon) makes sure to fall out really early. Anton then goes to Simon, who is sitting on a bench, and pretends to tease him. At this point he had chewed the blood capsules so his mouth was full of fake blood. He then walks away when Simon raises from the bench, steps forward and gives him a slight push on the back. Anton then THROWS himself forwards, pretends to hit the floor with his head while spitting out all the fake blood! ;D

Most of the class didn't know anything about this (including me) so we all thought it was real and was a bit frightened, but all who knew about it were laughing their asses off. The teacher goes crazy and starts yelling things like "THINGS LIKE THIS MUST NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN!!!" and so on. Most of you will think this was mean to the teacher, especially when I say we never told her it was all fake, but trust me when I say she was the worst possible P.E.-teacher possible. Anyway, next week she asks Anton how it went with his jaw, and he said "nah, I had to do surgery on it", and she believed it! We also said Simon acted like he did because he forgot "to take his pills" and she believed he had ADHD for a long time, I'm not amazed if she still does ;D

I have a picture of the floor with all the fake blood, will upload it later.

I planned and executed a heist of the school's mascot costume.

It was a big ass horse. It took up 3 black garbage bags.

I saw it underneath the bleachers with some cheerleader gear and I stopped my friend and told him we needed the horse.

I graduated the following year, so my friends that still attended took the head of the costume and put it on the roof of the library overlooking the campus on the last day of school.

Oh, and while we were preparing for our operation we caught some mexican kids smokin a bowl in the restroom.
They asked us what we were doing with a cardboard box, three trash bags and really stuffed backpacks.
We told them we were stealing the mascot and showed them the head. They stood there and looked a little confused.

Happened at my friends school two years ago.

Girl says to random guy in the hall: I will blow you if you pull down your pants right here right now.
Guy does it. It happens right then, right there.
Both expelled.

360freak said:

Girl says to random guy in the hall: I will blow you if you pull down your pants right here right now.
Both expelled.
LOL? Random...
Awesome stories guys. rocketparrotlet's story is just hilarious, yet so simple. I have to try that some day on someone :D

rickroll ftw ^^^^

360freak said:

Both expelled.
rofl.

NECROMANCY (A step above bump)

-Mark

Attachments

• 417px-Vasnetsov_Grave_digger.jpg
    417px-Vasnetsov_Grave_digger.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 625
Students at my old high-school released a LIVE pig covered with lots of soap. It ran about the whole yard, while other students saw how the professors ran behind the pig, trying to catch him.

Try to beat this one..

OH, and my high-school was of jewish orientation ;)

Shooey

Ahh god. Last year I started talking to this girl. What I didn't know was she was going out with some other guy. So I stopped talking to her for a while... well they went out for like 6 months broke up and she waited about 2 weeks and she told me, and we started TALKING. So I guess this guy was just over the top about this girl, because he kept approaching me and what not... always got like half a nanometer from my face and never did anything. He did this a few times... and note that I wasn't going out with her, just talking to her. So around the end of the year comes, and I'm waiting for this girl behind my school because I used to walk with her to the buses. Outta no where I reciever 2 gun shot wounds to the leg and a shotgun slug to the arm. I didn't just fall though, I threw my pencils at high speed and they went into the gunners heads. I ran away and started messing with a blind guy. My nick name is bulls eye now.

OKay but really... I was waiting for this girl because I walk her to the buses. And I look to see if she was coming, and it was the guy. But before I could really interpret what was going on, he swings and punches me like half an inch away from the temple... and I fell to the ground (it automatically knocks you out if your hit hard enough) and this guy was kicking me in the face and the sides and what not... and before I could even get up he runs away. So... yeah thats it. I never saw him again. Well I did in court cuz the school pressed charges because its a cheap ass school, and I had to be there for it. I was about to break his damn nose while I was there too. I never saw him after that.

Thats about it with my school stories.

Shooey

Niko said:
Students at my old high-school released a LIVE pig covered with lots of soap. It ran about the whole yard, while other students saw how the professors ran behind the pig, trying to catch him.

Try to beat this one..

OH, and my high-school was of jewish orientation ;)

Thank God it wasn't a Muslim school... they believe you would go straight to Hell for just touching a pig. Of course I dunno what the Jewish believe.