Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Senkat - First experience *irony inside*

Re: Senkat - First experience

well it has caused enough drama... ill add a warning...

daguin

Re: Senkat - First experience

keeperx said:
well it has caused enough drama... ill add a warning...

One thing to keep in mind when making such "irony" type posts. This forum IS indexed by webcrawlers for search engines. If someone who is considering doing business with Senkat (and is not a member of this forum) does a web search to decide if he is a good guy or not, they may only read the short statement on the Google page. They won't come here to read the defense of him or the part of the post that says it is just a joke.

Peace,
dave

eh.. i think anyone intelligent enough to look him up on google, would see the bad report, and be smart enough to read it..

I feel no regret in making this post. If i were someone who enjoyed bad service and conflict, then this post would be an accurate representation of my feelings :)

I don't think it's irony as much as it is sarcasm, maybe the irony in the post is that the title says irony when there isn't any inside ;D

please look up irony.. irony is the use of words for something other than their literal intention. The words used here all sound negative yet the intention of the post is to give a posative review, hence the irony..

Trust me i know irony, i study it.

I wear brand new clothes that look like they are old so others know they are new.

as per the definition of irony, yes you're right. And I agree irony, as it is defined, does fit the post. BUT.... it just doesn't sound right. Irony is more a a situational thing, whereas sarcasm is more used for tone when talking, which is how I imagine things when I read a message board. Yes, Irony is a synonym of sarcasm, I just felt like it didn't fit quite as well. :p

funny how, based on the loteral interpertation of the post, it is completely posative, just posted by someone that does not want a posative experience. therefore there must be 26 cats in the doghouse and the monkey cant eat more than 3 cans of sillystring on the top of mount everest with grandma thelma and the church of foam rubber.

keeperx said:
funny how, based on the loteral interpertation of the post, it is completely posative, just posted by someone that does not want a posative experience. therefore there must be 26 cats in the doghouse and the monkey cant eat more than 3 cans of sillystring on the top of mount everest with grandma thelma and the church of foam rubber.
that is exactly what i was thinking.... the monkey wanted the 4th can of silly string but was too full to eat anymore. :-? ?????

oh ya, http://www.getfirefox.com it will help with your spelling.