Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

SENKAT ACCOUNT REPLACED

Re: SENKAT ACCOUNT DELETED

glona said:
so i jsut orderd a diode a few days ago il still get it right?

yup

oh and I never knew high octane was WL????

check l aserenthusast, ull see his post...

Gazoo

What do you mean he is WL... ;D Please explain..I don't have the time to go read all of his posts over there.

high octane made this post:

http://www.l aserenthusiast.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47

(remove the space in the URL, LE is filtered)

Mabe he compied it off thier website??

regards,

amk

My opinion of a lot of the oldies of this forum is rapidly declining. As far as I'm concerned, it's no different to a 2 year old chucking a tantrum and running out of the room because his parent took away the toy gun...

I don't understand why / how some of the people like Timelord and Senkat, who I used to look up to, can come across as mature, helpful, encouraging, and generally nice, but as soon as their privileges are taken away because of circumstances beyond anyone's control (despite being told it was no fault of their own) suddenly become so immature as to simply walk away.

To borrow an expression of SenKat's, put on your big boy panties and f*cking deal with it.

he is posting mission statements for all the laser companies who want in on his forum. duh. check the other companies and you will see similar posts under his name.

Gazoo

xarylx said:
he is posting mission statements for all the laser companies who want in on his forum. duh. check the other companies and you will see similar posts under his name.

Thanks for clearing that up. I would like to participate in that forum but I hung my hat here and I plan to stay here. I am disappointed we can't have more mods here and I do hope we will in the near future. However at this time I have no reason to leave this forum, and I don't have the time to participate in two laser forums. So I am going to stay here and carry on...business as usual.

i signed up for LE, but my main forum is here, and I dont think I will even have any activity there at all, especially because they seem to be an anti- LPF forum, there is a post on there saying that C0ld is not good at moderating a forum and removing spamemrs liek SenKat and TImelord...

c0ldshadow

LPF Founder / Admin
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter

although there are no mods here i am following the forum very closely and, and i gotta admit, i have had very little issues so far. it is going smoothly right now.

someone told me one thing TL shouldnet have done was post the things about WL. because he was a mod. that is Deffamation and Libel (A defamatory statement expressed in a fixed medium especially writing but also a picture, sign, or electronic broadcast. Libel is classified as both a crime and a tort but is no longer prosecuted a a crime)

Gazoo

c0ldshadow said:
although there are no mods here i am following the forum very closely and, and i gotta admit, i have had very little issues so far. it is going smoothly right now.

Yup I agree. I would still like to think we are all family here (and I do). We kinda keep each other in line too... ;D

Yeah c0ld. I think you're doing fine. I don't really see much of the spamming going on that those who left seemed to have indicated. I hope your case goes well. Glad to know you opted to keep the forum open. But moderators will always be helpful and any forum without one or two will suffer in the long run.

As the admin, you should be moderating the moderators and dealing with other admin stuff instead of doing the moderating yourself. Perhaps a vote to appoint at least one or two new moderators could be held soon. This should stabilize the forum after this fiasco.

Gazoo

I do need to add that I personally still value Greg's friendship. I have my own thoughts as to why he has been acting the way he has, but I will keep them to myself.

BlueFusion said:
My opinion of a lot of the oldies of this forum is rapidly declining. As far as I'm concerned, it's no different to a 2 year old chucking a tantrum and running out of the room because his parent took away the toy gun...

I don't understand why / how some of the people like Timelord and Senkat, who I used to look up to, can come across as mature, helpful, encouraging, and generally nice, but as soon as their privileges are taken away because of circumstances beyond anyone's control (despite being told it was no fault of their own) suddenly become so immature as to simply walk away.

To borrow an expression of SenKat's, put on your big boy panties and f*cking deal with it.

very well written

Gazoo said:
I do need to add that I personally still value Greg's friendship. I have my own thoughts as to why he has been acting the way he has, but I will keep them to myself.
+1 Gazoo! I've been in touch and it seems Greg had a bit more up his sleeve than meets the eye from reading those Riddle posts. Its probably pretty hard to trust me on this one, but lets just say don't take everything at face value with this story. Greg's not quite a horrible monster... not quite. JK Greg ;)