Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Selling two Dorcy Jr's

I have 2 Dorcy Jr. lasers for sale. 1st. one is an OC Red that is hooked up to the Dorcy driver & is underpowered. With the FULL BODY Dark_Horse Heat-sink. Needs a Lavadrive set at ~ 420mA's to be a GREAT BURNER. 2nd one is A STOCK Dorcy Jr. Light, With a standard Dark_Horse Heat-Sink, & still needs a driver & diode. Asking price is $40 for both Will consider splitting them up if the price is right. Thanks for takin' a look.

Is this a spam post? I looked at lolnoob's post history and this post looks like a mash up of a load of comments to the post this user had in 2009...?

Nope, not a spam post. Been a member on the forum for a long time, but haven't posted much. You can find the thread where I bought the hosts and sinks from another forum member. I was going to make a little red burner but I never got aound to using it so I am selling them.

Found two diodes I will include free with the hosts. I believe one is a red and the other a blueray.

Attachments

• TvJTf45_d.jpg
    TvJTf45_d.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 16

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Hey Red, Hak responded to this thread back in Dec., but I did just receive a PM a few days ago, so he's still kickin. :)