Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Selling my JL ole pro mini 300 mw greenSOLD:)

Toddthebod

Sad day but time to get rid of this guy. I have two and I’m selling the newer one . I’m think 80 $ I’m up for offers though. Thank you!! And I would appreciate you pay for shipping as well. Will take pay pal. Take care!

Attachments

• 38B6EE23-DC5D-490A-94B0-0A830532ECBE.jpeg
    38B6EE23-DC5D-490A-94B0-0A830532ECBE.jpeg
    1,011.1 KB · Views: 43

May I ask why you are selling at less than half the original price? Is it an old unit or has it been used a lot? Sorry for sounding sceptical, it's just such a great price I find it a bit hard to believe 😅

talk about looking a gift (horse)in the mouth..
At least you will your asking price..n/p

hak at JL and AixiZ

If it was a gift I wouldn't be asking questions, but this is a sale.

Can you pm me if you dont mind sending to UK please, may i ask what battery it takes as well........thanks

Toddthebod

May I ask why you are selling at less than half the original price? Is it an old unit or has it been used a lot? Sorry for sounding sceptical, it's just such a great price I find it a bit hard to believe 😅
Lol it’s not even 6 months old.. your good man I’d be thinking the same thing. But I will never get even close to what I paid for it. It’s just like anything else once it’s used the value goes down. When I sell something I like to get it over with and 80 is a good number for me.

Toddthebod

Lol it’s not even 6 months old.. your good man I’d be thinking the same thing. But I will never get even close to what I paid for it. It’s just like anything else once it’s used the value goes down. When I sell something I like to get it over with and 80 is a good number for me.
Oh and to answer your question there’s abosoluty nothing wrong with it. It’s a beat. I bought it on the Chinese New Years lol I remember because of my worrie of why it took so long to mail lol

Well, then I wish you good luck with your sale :)
And if it doesn't work out with any of the people that PM'd you already, please let me know because I would like to buy it

Toddthebod

Just wanted to let y’all know that it’s sold to a member on here. Told ya I wasn’t a scammer!! FYI you shouldn’t treat people like a scammer until you know that they are one just because you assume they are isn’t enough.sorry to whoever messaged me wanting to buy it!